PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 12:53 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
I would just like to say, This is the best Rom to date. Everything is going good, I hope you have something sweet coming down the pipe... You always do. Thx
The last couple days I've been down in the dirt and haven't done much of anything. One of my employees came in sick and gave it to me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
rstoy, i don't know if you already knew about this, but youtube has released a youtube mobile. from what i read it seems to be pretty slick, havent had a chance to install on my phone yet but i've heard good things about it. in case you want to add it to your ROM here is the cab.
youtube mobile cab
So you want me to try it? lol. I suppose I'll look into it. Maybee something for my planned manila-free rom...

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
There is one small problem I am having in the new rom. When I type or receive a text message the printing is very light and hard to read. Is there a way to darken it up? If not I will live with it since everything else is outstanding. I have the last version #37
There is a registry edit for that, somewhere in the hklm\system area. GWE, OOP, I haven't changed anything there, but I could use a bigger font as well. I'll look into it.

I'll be laying low for a few days to recoup, until then... treedog and sprintnerd, ya'alls in charge of this mutha!

Old 03-20-2009, 02:54 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61819

take a look!
im testing it today.

so far seems to work nicely. increased size limit. to open the pics is a little different, but not bad at all. Its actually threaded !

Last edited by Brock1909; 03-20-2009 at 03:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

roteplex is a n00b

Hello ppl I have just flashed this rom and its absolutely amazing. Thanks alot for all your hardwork RSTG.

Last edited by roteplex; 03-20-2009 at 06:40 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 06:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by roteplex View Post
Hello ppl I have just flashed this rom and its absolutely amazing. Thanks alot for all your hardwork RSTG.

Its just that I am having a very minor problem, in which there is a colored line above the task bar. It would be great if it could be removed. Thanks again.
Here's how you do it from the first page. use Total commander or file explorer to go into the windows folder. Good luck

Get rid of VistaHide Battery Guage : Delete \windows\startup\VistaHide Battery Guage.lnk, reboot.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

clayfu is a n00b

Anyone having their phone freeze when you reply to a SMS using Touchpal? I've had it freeze twice since I installed the rom (two days ago)

Thanks!
Old 03-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Rstg, Hope you start feeling better and you deserve a little time away.

Old 03-21-2009, 02:13 AM
Yo, VIP - Let's Kick It!!
Pocket PC: EVO - Rooted & OMJ's Rom

FastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the communityFastRX8 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by clayfu View Post
Anyone having their phone freeze when you reply to a SMS using Touchpal? I've had it freeze twice since I installed the rom (two days ago)

Thanks!
I only use touchpal, and I txt a lot. No lockups since I installed this rom on Tuesday.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:03 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

rstg_Diam_2.7.35

This is just a maintenance release. The only thing changed I think was the "Mark all as Read" in messaging. If you don't want to reflash, you can install the following .cab: InboxExtender.CAB

Today I'll be planning a manila free "loaded" rom. Any suggestions for today plugins, app changes etc, let me know! The clean version of this will be a smokin' stripped stock rom...

edit: I've never had touchpal lockup, but I did get a thumb cramp once, does that count?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-21-2009, 09:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: ALL WINDOWS MOBILE 6.1+5+beta21319?
Carrier: SPRINT CUSTOM ROM BOYIE

BlackOceaN is just getting started
Red face Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

lol you know what i am interested in is when usb to phone it give you that 3 choice option active syn phone as moden and flash drive and about 1000 games joking...

l

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
rstg_Diam_2.7.35

This is just a maintenance release. The only thing changed I think was the "Mark all as Read" in messaging. If you don't want to reflash, you can install the following .cab: InboxExtender.CAB

Today I'll be planning a manila free "loaded" rom. Any suggestions for today plugins, app changes etc, let me know! The clean version of this will be a smokin' stripped stock rom...

edit: I've never had touchpal lockup, but I did get a thumb cramp once, does that count?
Old 03-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
rstg_Diam_2.7.35

awesome. looking forward to it. regarding replacements for tf3d, that's a tough one especially with freeware. I'm looking forward to the new Spb mobile shell 3 which should be released anytime now. you guys should check it out on youtube, it's very cool. but for the here and now, not sure what would be best and free. I noticed on the software forum and new program launcher called fingerpoint along with a youtube demo video but the developer hasn't released a vga version yet. I would think he would but we shall see. check out this thread for info on fingerpoint:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61474

I guess there are other options like throttlelauncher and even the original HTC home. I think someone made this vga as well.

regarding app changes, You gonna kill me but is there a way to leave opera out so we can choose the version? replacing it gets a little hairy with the limited memory. I know you have this tied to the quickmenu so its probably not possible but just a suggestion. either way I'm cool.

Last edited by Riley; 03-21-2009 at 02:45 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development