PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2009, 06:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

they all say wmv. I don't know where to send one for you to see

Last edited by odell leon; 03-15-2009 at 04:30 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:22 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.33 Updated 3/12/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
they all say wmv. I don't know where to send one for you to see. Try sending me a email at Leonsprouse@cfl.rr.com
Visit this thread...

WMV Syncing - PPCGeeks for converters...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2009, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint evo
Carrier: sprint

odell leon is just getting started

Do you think that Arcsoft Sprint MMS 5.0.69.44-full will work on my phone. Sprint picture mail is driving me nuts. When I send one it says sending and dosent change even after the mms is received. when someone sends me a mms it goes to the Sprint site online but dosent get to my phone. They have a "ticket" on this at tech support. they been working on this for like forever
Old 03-13-2009, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC CDMA Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

jjairal is keeping up the good workjjairal is keeping up the good work

thanks for the update on the roms RS. I went with the full rom with all the sprint stuff. Also have problems with sprint mail. never seems to sent the files i try to send. Just says sending for hrs. then ill just keep playing with it until it forces it through. But i never had much luck with the other mms programs. I saw some ninja mms looked like it would work but ended up flashing to a different rom. Anyway your rom works great as usual. But whats up with all those tweak options u added. are they already set to do something. and if the are what do they change
Old 03-13-2009, 08:18 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by odell leon View Post
Do you think that Arcsoft Sprint MMS 5.0.69.44-full will work on my phone. Sprint picture mail is driving me nuts. When I send one it says sending and dosent change even after the mms is received. when someone sends me a mms it goes to the Sprint site online but dosent get to my phone. They have a "ticket" on this at tech support. they been working on this for like forever
I'm having issues with the version I have and a few lockups. I want to revert to a previous version this evening and try that. Sprint has a "ticket" on everything...Their picturemail just is bad. If I remember right, the previous version of arcsoft didn't lockup at all. let me try it for a weekend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjairal View Post
thanks for the update on the roms RS. I went with the full rom with all the sprint stuff. Also have problems with sprint mail. never seems to sent the files i try to send. Just says sending for hrs. then ill just keep playing with it until it forces it through. But i never had much luck with the other mms programs. I saw some ninja mms looked like it would work but ended up flashing to a different rom. Anyway your rom works great as usual. But whats up with all those tweak options u added. are they already set to do something. and if the are what do they change
Probably the best picmail is sMMS, (the Ninja-bear) but you really should donate to use it, that is why it's not in the rom, but in my personal build. I think a previous version of arcsoft will win the mms war here on my turf. Sprint picmail just takes forever to send....

It's all about choosing the lesser evils...
Old 03-13-2009, 08:52 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

food is a n00b

I used Arcsoft for years up untill Sprint blocked it. Does it work again? If so you gotta link for a cab? I dont have mine anymore.

I used sMMS after Arcsoft got locked out. It works but I didnt care much for it. I really liked the Arcsoft...Sprint Picture Mail sucks monkey Nuts. You have a 50/50 chance of sending or getting a pic with it. IT'S JUST TERABAD!

Last edited by food; 03-13-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 03-13-2009, 08:53 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by food View Post
I used Arcsoft for years up untill Sprint blocked it. Does it work again?
Yep. Found one version in the software forum, another in the touch pro section. The one with the mortscript is the one I'm having issues with...
Old 03-13-2009, 08:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

food is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Yep. Found one version in the software forum, another in the touch pro section. The one with the mortscript is the one I'm having issues with...

Cool i'll go hunt it down. Would be cool if you could cook it into the rom..hinthint
Old 03-13-2009, 09:09 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by food View Post
Cool i'll go hunt it down. Would be cool if you could cook it into the rom..hinthint
In my version now I have done it that way. Works like a champ!
Old 03-13-2009, 10:06 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Hi Rstoyguy,
I noticed some freezing when playing videos in 3gp, flash and mp4 format. It is isolated and usually occurs when trying to advance the video by tapping in the middle of the movie for example or when you try to switch to full screen orientation. I use wvd which is awesome by the way, and they recommended another tcpmp player on their site which I installed. it seemed to work a little better especially playing certain flv files. I could play them some flv files with this new player than would not play at all with the one cooked in to the rom. The one thing that is annoying with the new player is has a screen that pops up everytime you try to play a video that you have to select Ok to get to the video but not a huge deal. I would be happy to post the new player or pm you the site if you would like to check it out. I'll let you know if I notice anything else but it's really stable! thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development