View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(Official) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v2.7.34 Updated 3/15/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
rstg_Diam_2.7.35

This is just a maintenance release. The only thing changed I think was the "Mark all as Read" in messaging. If you don't want to reflash, you can install the following .cab: InboxExtender.CAB

Today I'll be planning a manila free "loaded" rom. Any suggestions for today plugins, app changes etc, let me know! The clean version of this will be a smokin' stripped stock rom...

edit: I've never had touchpal lockup, but I did get a thumb cramp once, does that count?
awesome. looking forward to it. regarding replacements for tf3d, that's a tough one especially with freeware. I'm looking forward to the new Spb mobile shell 3 which should be released anytime now. you guys should check it out on youtube, it's very cool. but for the here and now, not sure what would be best and free. I noticed on the software forum and new program launcher called fingerpoint along with a youtube demo video but the developer hasn't released a vga version yet. I would think he would but we shall see. check out this thread for info on fingerpoint:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=61474

I guess there are other options like throttlelauncher and even the original HTC home. I think someone made this vga as well.

regarding app changes, You gonna kill me but is there a way to leave opera out so we can choose the version? replacing it gets a little hairy with the limited memory. I know you have this tied to the quickmenu so its probably not possible but just a suggestion. either way I'm cool.

Last edited by Riley; 03-21-2009 at 02:45 PM.