PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 12:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iTEK is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.18 Updated 2/18/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Testing new icons to wrap it up and make it 100%. How about these guys and gals...
tsowentaskbar3v1_4.cab to fix notification icons...
My vote is for the new ones. Cleaner looking, and the notification icons were annoying me.

Is the fuzeberry theme already permanent? I would personally rather something less "corporate." But that's just me. I know I can just change the theme w. TF3Dconfig. Where to find new themes?

Any reason you don't include Flip_IT?
Attached Files
File Type: cab Flip_IT.cab (64.5 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Arrive WP7

dougd is keeping up the good workdougd is keeping up the good work
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.18 Updated 2/18/09

The current ones also work for me, but if you make a change its no big deal.
Old 02-19-2009, 01:41 PM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by itek View Post
Where to find new themes?

Look through out here
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=75
Old 02-19-2009, 02:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

What is the recommended way to add cities to the Weather Tab? Just install Weather Database Editor? Is it in there somewhere? I thought the problem was being fixed, not being removed altogether.
Old 02-19-2009, 02:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Please don't get rid of the fuzeberry touch, I like the quick access. If the icons on the taskbar change no big deal as well. jmo
Old 02-19-2009, 02:23 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
What is the recommended way to add cities to the Weather Tab? Just install Weather Database Editor? Is it in there somewhere? I thought the problem was being fixed, not being removed altogether.
I've got to dissect the cab a little more to get it to work. I think the problem was a serverurloverride registry entry. I'll look at it when I get more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Please don't get rid of the fuzeberry touch, I like the quick access. If the icons on the taskbar change no big deal as well. jmo
Fuzeberry stayz! I've run mobilematt's stuff since my vogue days, he's got some good stuff! I need to update the first post and give him props...

Old 02-19-2009, 02:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post

Geez, I guess I should look around a bit more. I'm just always in CDMA Diamond Upgrades. I found some stuff online googling that I hadn't seen before.

http://mobisapienz.com/index.php?opt...tegory&catid=9
Old 02-19-2009, 05:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Fuzeberry stayz! I've run mobilematt's stuff since my vogue days, he's got some good stuff! I need to update the first post and give him props...
Having looked around at other options, it really is well designed. And sticking with modders who do good work and are supportive seems cool to me. Fuzeberry stays. It really is for like 2 icons anyway, and its not that they are ugly, just brand-specific. I'll show it off to my wife, my fuzeberry is cooler than her blackberry.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=459633
would be a nice little addition.
Old 02-19-2009, 06:33 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
I'll want to play with that...

Quote:
Having looked around at other options, it really is well designed. And sticking with modders who do good work and are supportive seems cool to me. Fuzeberry stays. It really is for like 2 icons anyway, and its not that they are ugly, just brand-specific. I'll show it off to my wife, my fuzeberry is cooler than her blackberry.
Being compared with a blackberry in my diamond thread, and compared to dharvey in my tpro rom thread...You guys are too much! Being serious now, I actually like the fuzeberry stuff cause it's quick, solid, and the outlined icon style. I just wish mchapman007's dialer was skinned for s2a.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development