View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 02:23 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.18 Updated 2/18/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by itek View Post
What is the recommended way to add cities to the Weather Tab? Just install Weather Database Editor? Is it in there somewhere? I thought the problem was being fixed, not being removed altogether.
I've got to dissect the cab a little more to get it to work. I think the problem was a serverurloverride registry entry. I'll look at it when I get more time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sprintnerd View Post
Please don't get rid of the fuzeberry touch, I like the quick access. If the icons on the taskbar change no big deal as well. jmo
Fuzeberry stayz! I've run mobilematt's stuff since my vogue days, he's got some good stuff! I need to update the first post and give him props...