PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2009, 10:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
why oh why in gods creation did you add back in sprint sms and picmail now i cant use this rom on verizon with my htc sprint diamond, not to mention cant get pic mail to work with vzw.....
wow, get upset. you could DL the clean version. OR open it up and take it out and customize it yourself.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:59 PM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
why oh why in gods creation did you add back in sprint sms and picmail now i cant use this rom on verizon with my htc sprint diamond, not to mention cant get pic mail to work with vzw.....
Honestly it has nothing to do with the reasons why my employer dumped them for AT&T years ago... Totally tweaking my Sprint device...sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
wow, get upset. you could DL the clean version. OR open it up and take it out and customize it yourself.
Exactly. I don't "lock" my roms and I encourage folks to personalize them. I'll even answer any questions you may have about construction, deconstruction, etc... I only have this rom up to show off my tutorials and what a rom should be after tweaking it. A rom shouldn't be drag-n-drop...

And caleb, let me know what you need in a verizon version and I'll see about putting one up as well. There are quite a few verizon users on this board, and I aim to please the whole crowd! (cricket, your not big enough to be considered a crowd...lol)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2009, 10:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

bjwiens is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to bjwiens

hey not to be a whiny bich but anyone have info on the wm 6.1 hotfix KB958639 to hopefully fix my pop e-mail problems and when running it I get the error message the version my device is running isn't windows mobile 6.1 but 6.1 (AKU 1.4.3.0)?
Old 02-17-2009, 12:55 AM
Chillin'
Pocket PC: Evolved....

hooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rephooover is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Simple question running off a new laptop "rapitool.exe stopped working" and willnot allow me to flash a lil advice...???

Edit: nevermind fixed it by re-installing WMDC, oddly enough...

Last edited by hooover; 02-17-2009 at 01:17 AM.
Old 02-17-2009, 01:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

siptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsiptang1227 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey looks like an awesome rom. Quick question, does your rom use hd tf3d? if so, what is your idle mem usage?
Old 02-17-2009, 08:54 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by hooover View Post
Simple question running off a new laptop "rapitool.exe stopped working" and willnot allow me to flash a lil advice...???

Edit: nevermind fixed it by re-installing WMDC, oddly enough...
Quote:
Originally Posted by siptang1227 View Post
hey looks like an awesome rom. Quick question, does your rom use hd tf3d? if so, what is your idle mem usage?
Only the contact tab. I'll wait for this to get better. I'm not really one that runs something because it's new and put up with it halfway working because it's version 5.84, two hundreth's of a model number higher than the jones who are only running version 5.82... I don't follow crowds, and I prefer solid.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:02 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
the HD weather has all the US cities in it, if you like the look of that tab better, you could replace it.

still cant find that sprintmusic.ink shortcut

i replaced a few files to see if i can get rid of this text problem will let everyone know the results.

i also reaplaced the Message Sent notification in SMMS to something a little different. will post screen shot after flash

anyone good at modification to Manila files??
Have you been customizing? the music store link should be in OEMAPPS. Just delete "Sprint Music.lnk" and that should kill it. You have more pics for us you say? And I like your choice of menubar icons, if you can keep the HTC Start menu ico, I'd like to try those if you don't mind sharing.

And what happened to the new smileys when posting???
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2009, 09:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

Hi - I'm having an issue with calls not ringing through on the clean ROM. There's just no indication someone called at all until MUCH later. That can be very bad when one is deperately waiting for the furnace repair guy to call back...

Just before flashing to RSTG, I was using Calcu's kitchen to cook my own, and there was an issue with the kitchen that was causing this too. He said in a change log that he fixed it, but I don't think he ever specified how...
Old 02-17-2009, 09:45 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
Hi - I'm having an issue with calls not ringing through on the clean ROM. There's just no indication someone called at all until MUCH later. That can be very bad when one is deperately waiting for the furnace repair guy to call back...

Just before flashing to RSTG, I was using Calcu's kitchen to cook my own, and there was an issue with the kitchen that was causing this too. He said in a change log that he fixed it, but I don't think he ever specified how...
Haven't had that problem, I get that call from that zombie debt collector every other day at 2:00pm still. I can look into though...
Old 02-17-2009, 03:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dioamond

NeedAnewPhone is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I get that call from that zombie debt collector every other day at 2:00pm still.

If your getting a call on your cell everyday at a certain time you can stop that from happening. I had it happen to me at 8:30 am everyday for a month. I got sick of it, and did a little research. Here's the deal. Next time they call tell them that it is a against FCC regulations to call a cell phone without permission, and that you did not give them permission. They will say that they did not know that it wasnt ok, and ask what other # they could reach you at. When they asked me what other # I said "no," (I have no home phone, just cell), and they told me "Oh well we'll find one," to which I told them "Good Luck with that."

They tried calling my work also, not sure what happened with that, but I eventually cleared up the debt, as I was disputing it, and later won the dispute. In the time though while I was disputing the debt, I was able to stop them from calling my cell. The day I called them to make sure they knew the debt was lifted was a very nice day.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development