View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 03:19 PM
NeedAnewPhone
N00b

NeedAnewPhone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
I get that call from that zombie debt collector every other day at 2:00pm still.

If your getting a call on your cell everyday at a certain time you can stop that from happening. I had it happen to me at 8:30 am everyday for a month. I got sick of it, and did a little research. Here's the deal. Next time they call tell them that it is a against FCC regulations to call a cell phone without permission, and that you did not give them permission. They will say that they did not know that it wasnt ok, and ask what other # they could reach you at. When they asked me what other # I said "no," (I have no home phone, just cell), and they told me "Oh well we'll find one," to which I told them "Good Luck with that."

They tried calling my work also, not sure what happened with that, but I eventually cleared up the debt, as I was disputing it, and later won the dispute. In the time though while I was disputing the debt, I was able to stop them from calling my cell. The day I called them to make sure they knew the debt was lifted was a very nice day.