View Single Post
Old 02-16-2009, 10:59 PM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb02 View Post
why oh why in gods creation did you add back in sprint sms and picmail now i cant use this rom on verizon with my htc sprint diamond, not to mention cant get pic mail to work with vzw.....
Honestly it has nothing to do with the reasons why my employer dumped them for AT&T years ago... Totally tweaking my Sprint device...sorry...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
wow, get upset. you could DL the clean version. OR open it up and take it out and customize it yourself.
Exactly. I don't "lock" my roms and I encourage folks to personalize them. I'll even answer any questions you may have about construction, deconstruction, etc... I only have this rom up to show off my tutorials and what a rom should be after tweaking it. A rom shouldn't be drag-n-drop...

And caleb, let me know what you need in a verizon version and I'll see about putting one up as well. There are quite a few verizon users on this board, and I aim to please the whole crowd! (cricket, your not big enough to be considered a crowd...lol)

This post has been thanked 1 times.