View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009, 09:02 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.15 Updated 2/16/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
the HD weather has all the US cities in it, if you like the look of that tab better, you could replace it.

still cant find that sprintmusic.ink shortcut

i replaced a few files to see if i can get rid of this text problem will let everyone know the results.

i also reaplaced the Message Sent notification in SMMS to something a little different. will post screen shot after flash

anyone good at modification to Manila files??
Have you been customizing? the music store link should be in OEMAPPS. Just delete "Sprint Music.lnk" and that should kill it. You have more pics for us you say? And I like your choice of menubar icons, if you can keep the HTC Start menu ico, I'd like to try those if you don't mind sharing.

And what happened to the new smileys when posting???

This post has been thanked 1 times.