PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2009, 07:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dioamond
Carrier: Sprint

NeedAnewPhone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.11 Updated 2/10/09

Ok, thanks guys!
Old 02-11-2009, 07:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HERO

Brock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on repBrock1909 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Brock1909 Send a message via MSN to Brock1909 Send a message via Yahoo to Brock1909
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.11 Updated 2/10/09

this text thing is killing me. its basically my only way to communicate all day. and the first word not inputting and the texts not showing as read if you a few in a row is killing me. when i get a few in a row the keyboard will pop up and go down and pop up and go down. its crazy. il trying to fix this but cant figure it out.

anyone else haveing the problem?

and the outres file in townsens taskbar is not working. still getting stock notification icons. even when i put my own outres in there ( i just replace his files with mine ), it does not work. i have to place it in the oem folder for it to work

Last edited by Brock1909; 02-11-2009 at 07:34 PM.
Old 02-11-2009, 11:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

fatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good workfatboypup is keeping up the good work

after a day of use so far I like it
Old 02-12-2009, 01:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

Dreading is keeping up the good workDreading is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
this text thing is killing me. its basically my only way to communicate all day. and the first word not inputting and the texts not showing as read if you a few in a row is killing me. when i get a few in a row the keyboard will pop up and go down and pop up and go down. its crazy. il trying to fix this but cant figure it out.

Nope, but I usually use that really tiny keyboard, I don't know if that would have something to do with it or not.
Old 02-12-2009, 02:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

starletgt92 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstoyguy View Post
Which one did you install? The clean one doesn't have alot of things in there...
I installed the one with everything on it. Also when ever I send txts the first word never types. I have to manually always tap the screen to make it type. But other than that Its a really good rom. Love it!

Thanks so much for the radio you dont know how bad *** working now is. I have radio on the go all day long.
Old 02-12-2009, 03:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

Playano1 is a n00b

Can you make this work with diamond touch pro? As of now it will not work I tried it just to see if it would work. Thanks
Old 02-12-2009, 08:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

kill_dano is just getting started

the TXT zoom buttons showed up as black boxes for me, and they do not function.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:10 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
the TXT zoom buttons showed up as black boxes for me, and they do not function.
That we covered that in another post, #341. I thought I was slick and would just mask the icons....until someone skinned it... Maybee we should kill-don-o too. Here is the info...

Quote:
A custom rom that you can't customize... That's BAAAD!

So here is what I did, I masked out the two (four) graphics for the messaging zoom to get rid of them. Which works well until you customize it and add a background wallpaper for TF3D. In which case, my edited graphics leave 2 black squares. I couldn't delete them, it left 2 white blocks.

Solution, the graphics are going back in with the next release. I still want you folks to be able to customize the look or your individual roms.

And the +/- do work somewhat, you hit one then the change is applied when you swipe up/down between messages. However, the settings are lost when you leave the tab and the default system size is restored when you re-activate the tab. It's my choice of manila skins, I can deal with two graphics I never use to keep it cool looking... I don't think there will be too many issues with the internet tab and the second globe, so that will stay...

Thanks for bringing that to my attention dreading!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-12-2009 at 09:17 AM.
Old 02-12-2009, 09:14 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post

and the outres file in townsens taskbar is not working. still getting stock notification icons. even when i put my own outres in there ( i just replace his files with mine ), it does not work. i have to place it in the oem folder for it to work
I'll check it out tonight, I've got a few ideas for that keyboard and I'll check out that notification icons as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
after a day of use so far I like it
Great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
Nope, but I usually use that really tiny keyboard, I don't know if that would have something to do with it or not.
That's what I use as well, and no issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by starletgt92 View Post
I installed the one with everything on it. Also when ever I send txts the first word never types. I have to manually always tap the screen to make it type. But other than that Its a really good rom. Love it!

Thanks so much for the radio you dont know how bad *** working now is. I have radio on the go all day long.
I get off at 5 and have a conference call at 5, I wonder if the radio works while on a call....not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playano1 View Post
Can you make this work with diamond touch pro? As of now it will not work I tried it just to see if it would work. Thanks
Check out this thread for my touch pro version:
RSTG Sprint Stock Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.10 Updated 2/9/09
Old 02-12-2009, 10:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Dioamond

NeedAnewPhone is a n00b

Rstoy
Well I found the picture mail thanks to you guys, and have sent a few pics, and asked friends to send me some. The pics I sent are just saying "sending," and the pics that are sent to me are never making it to my phone.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development