View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 09:10 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.11 Updated 2/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_dano View Post
the TXT zoom buttons showed up as black boxes for me, and they do not function.
That we covered that in another post, #341. I thought I was slick and would just mask the icons....until someone skinned it... Maybee we should kill-don-o too. Here is the info...

Quote:
A custom rom that you can't customize... That's BAAAD!

So here is what I did, I masked out the two (four) graphics for the messaging zoom to get rid of them. Which works well until you customize it and add a background wallpaper for TF3D. In which case, my edited graphics leave 2 black squares. I couldn't delete them, it left 2 white blocks.

Solution, the graphics are going back in with the next release. I still want you folks to be able to customize the look or your individual roms.

And the +/- do work somewhat, you hit one then the change is applied when you swipe up/down between messages. However, the settings are lost when you leave the tab and the default system size is restored when you re-activate the tab. It's my choice of manila skins, I can deal with two graphics I never use to keep it cool looking... I don't think there will be too many issues with the internet tab and the second globe, so that will stay...

Thanks for bringing that to my attention dreading!

Last edited by rstoyguy; 02-12-2009 at 09:17 AM.