View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 09:14 AM
rstoyguy
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RSTG Sprint(leaked) Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.11 Updated 2/10/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brock1909 View Post
this text thing is killing me. its basically my only way to communicate all day. and the first word not inputting and the texts not showing as read if you a few in a row is killing me. when i get a few in a row the keyboard will pop up and go down and pop up and go down. its crazy. il trying to fix this but cant figure it out.

anyone else haveing the problem?

and the outres file in townsens taskbar is not working. still getting stock notification icons. even when i put my own outres in there ( i just replace his files with mine ), it does not work. i have to place it in the oem folder for it to work
I'll check it out tonight, I've got a few ideas for that keyboard and I'll check out that notification icons as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
after a day of use so far I like it
Great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreading View Post
Nope, but I usually use that really tiny keyboard, I don't know if that would have something to do with it or not.
That's what I use as well, and no issues...

Quote:
Originally Posted by starletgt92 View Post
I installed the one with everything on it. Also when ever I send txts the first word never types. I have to manually always tap the screen to make it type. But other than that Its a really good rom. Love it!

Thanks so much for the radio you dont know how bad *** working now is. I have radio on the go all day long.
I get off at 5 and have a conference call at 5, I wonder if the radio works while on a call....not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playano1 View Post
Can you make this work with diamond touch pro? As of now it will not work I tried it just to see if it would work. Thanks
Check out this thread for my touch pro version:
RSTG Sprint Stock Custom Rom - Tweaked & Loaded w/uc v1.7.10 Updated 2/9/09