PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2009, 07:19 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM][WWE]01-20-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.5 CE OS 5.2.21109

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
I do LOVE the new start up animation
Yeah when I saw it I knew I had to use it.
Old 01-21-2009, 06:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc EVO
Carrier: sprint

stangdriver52000 is just getting started

I just noticed that the music tab is gone? Is there a way to put it back?
Old 01-21-2009, 08:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond

zoglog is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Problems fixed.

1) Changed text to gray so now it can be seen on the white background
2) HD keyboard in landscape will always be cut off on our phones. Solution is to install the stock diamond keyboard which is attached. Be sure to end SIPGT.exe with the taskmanager before install.
3) Fixed the duplicate apps. No need for a total of 3 shortcuts for album and youtube. Removed bluetooth explorer as I meant to in the first place
4) Sprint TV is definately working now.

Outstanding Issue:

1) Music player is still not showing in TF3D. It is in the 269 manila file but just isn't showing. Will look into that more later.

I just wanted to get the few major bugs out of the way. Sorry for the problems but hopefully it will be better this time.
cool thanks for responding heh.

1) Was using for about 1/2 the day when suddenly everything slowed down to a crawl. Not quite sure what happened & only app I used before was Opera.

Restarted and it's fine now.

2) Does anyone have sprint TV working? doesn't launch for me.

3) The upload to facebook option in pictures, does anyone know how that works? Currently i've just been using sprint picturemail to upload.

hmm just tried to install the keyboard, said "installation was unsucessful. The programm or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."

Last edited by zoglog; 01-21-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:57 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoglog View Post
cool thanks for responding heh.

1) Was using for about 1/2 the day when suddenly everything slowed down to a crawl. Not quite sure what happened & only app I used before was Opera.

Restarted and it's fine now.

2) Does anyone have sprint TV working? doesn't launch for me.

3) The upload to facebook option in pictures, does anyone know how that works? Currently i've just been using sprint picturemail to upload.

hmm just tried to install the keyboard, said "installation was unsucessful. The programm or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions."
Maybe I should update the version when I update something. I will update it to 3.6 shortly tonight. Sprint TV is fixed. I know which one you downloaded and it didn't work in that one. Uploader is removed as I had some issues with it.

To get the keyboard installed you MUST end SIPGT_app.exe with the task manager that is installed in the rom.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:58 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stangdriver52000 View Post
I just noticed that the music tab is gone? Is there a way to put it back?

This has been fixed and will be in 3.6 here shortly
Old 01-21-2009, 09:34 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM][WWE]01-21-2009 Jmz Sprint Rom 3.6 CE OS 5.2.21109

3.6 posted.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond

zoglog is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
3.6 posted.
woohoo thanks, d/ling
Old 01-22-2009, 12:57 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc diamond

hector Norcisa is a n00b

nice Rom thank
Old 01-22-2009, 09:52 PM
intx is the sexiest VIP
Pocket PC: Hero
Carrier: Sprint

intx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIPintx is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to intx Send a message via Yahoo to intx

So JMZ,

I'm using 3.5. I fixed the double shortcut issues, etc myself. Music tab being gone is no issue since it turned me on to S2P

Rom is a MASSIVE upgrade from 3.0, so much quicker it seems, more memory available and whatnot, I'm loving it. Battery life seems great, although I'm still sorely missing the RapidCharge from No2Chem =/.

I disabled FlipIt, landscape manila was really annoying me, but memory is still great, battery too.

I recommened since you removed Word Mobile, replacing it with the extremely lightweight and extreme versatile MobilePad 2.0, which you can find here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=473197

Thanks,

intx
Old 01-22-2009, 10:08 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by intx View Post
So JMZ,

I'm using 3.5. I fixed the double shortcut issues, etc myself. Music tab being gone is no issue since it turned me on to S2P

Rom is a MASSIVE upgrade from 3.0, so much quicker it seems, more memory available and whatnot, I'm loving it. Battery life seems great, although I'm still sorely missing the RapidCharge from No2Chem =/.

I disabled FlipIt, landscape manila was really annoying me, but memory is still great, battery too.

I recommened since you removed Word Mobile, replacing it with the extremely lightweight and extreme versatile MobilePad 2.0, which you can find here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=473197

Thanks,

intx
The main reason I don't use No2Chem's RapidCharge is because there is so much controversy regarding the usage of it. Even No2Chem says to not activate it automatically on a rom because there is a chance it could hurt a usb port on some computers. Too much trouble for me. The battery also lasts all day for me when the stock one would last about 3-4 hours. I only have to charge when I go to sleep.

I really don't know why I added landscape manila. I could prolly get more memory available if I got rid of it. I will look into getting rid of it.

I will also check into that program.

If you get 3.6 the music tab is back, shortcuts fixed, and sped up a bit in the manila world.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development