PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 06:01 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: SPRINT TOUCH DIAMOND

nemssn4cer is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]01-25-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.6 Rom Stock and HD Manila Versions

thanks that did it.
Old 01-25-2009, 06:50 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM]01-25-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.6 Rom Stock and HD Manila Versions

What would you users think about this home screen? The clock is fully movable.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (7.9 KB, 50 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-25-2009, 07:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

blackwrx is a n00b

for some reason the keyboard and social networking cabs will not install..the programs mentioned are not running in task manager either
Old 01-25-2009, 07:04 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwrx View Post
for some reason the keyboard and social networking cabs will not install..the programs mentioned are not running in task manager either
which rom are you using?
Old 01-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

blackwrx is a n00b

3.6 HD and i figured it out..I didn't realize you were referring to the task manager in the programs list rather than the windows task manager found in settings. Also, is there anyway to remove the "caulkins kitchen" from the start up?
Old 01-25-2009, 07:17 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwrx View Post
3.6 HD and i figured it out..I didn't realize you were referring to the task manager in the programs list rather than the windows task manager found in settings. Also, is there anyway to remove the "caulkins kitchen" from the start up?
Yeah just replace welcomehead.192.png in the windows directory wiith whatever graphic you want with the same name of course.
Old 01-25-2009, 07:59 PM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work

everything seems to be working well, but am experience some freezing issues when texting. i think i read it somewhere.. but is it easily done to replace keyboard to stock keyboard? i dont get what the point of the arrows are even for. i just like phone keypad t9 style.
liking the rom though. thanks
Old 01-25-2009, 08:03 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill View Post
everything seems to be working well, but am experience some freezing issues when texting. i think i read it somewhere.. but is it easily done to replace keyboard to stock keyboard? i dont get what the point of the arrows are even for. i just like phone keypad t9 style.
liking the rom though. thanks
I like the arrows because if you need to edit just one letter those arrows are sometimes easier that taking out the stylus or using the directional pad. but yes it is easy to go back to stock. Check out #1 on the first post.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:04 PM
ill
Regular 'Geeker

oh ok. cool. thanks
Old 01-25-2009, 08:07 PM
ill
Regular 'Geeker

i've never really tried hitting the arrows. only by accident. i usually just angle my thumb to hit where i need to and if i'm close i'll use directional pad for the rest. i think a keyboard without the options button would be best.. i hit that all the time by mistake when using phone keypad layout.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development