PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 02:13 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM]01-25-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.6 Rom Stock and HD Manila Versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri Blanche View Post
Greetings Jmz!

Whoops. I missed voice command as well (you really should try this out BTW). However, I tried installing to both Device and Internal Storage and I am greeted with an error message that it cannot be installed.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Henri
Try the other one posted here.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:14 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

patrascu is just getting started
Re: [ROM]01-25-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.6 Rom Stock and HD Manila Versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Nice catch. That makes sense as that is what has to be launched by the autostart for the manila. Made changes. Will incorporate in next update. Thanks
Looks like landscape will be available for HD Manila tomorrow (according to the xda thread). Once that is available, I'm flashing back to your HD rom.... It's a lot nicer than the sprint manila imho.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:19 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: windows
Carrier: SPRINT

blackwater888 is a n00b

I have never learned how to install the cab files correct, so i miss out a bunch to give you guys any feed back HELP!!!!
HTC DIAMOND TOUCH please teach me o wize one

Thank's a bunch blackwater888
Old 01-25-2009, 02:24 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwater888 View Post
I have never learned how to install the cab files correct, so i miss out a bunch to give you guys any feed back HELP!!!!
HTC DIAMOND TOUCH please teach me o wize one

Thank's a bunch blackwater888

Copy the cab to your phone and find it in file explorer on your phone.
Old 01-25-2009, 02:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

jpeepers is becoming a great contributor

I just switch over from Mikes ROM to your HD and Loving it so far. I do have 2 quick questions for you though.
Is there a way to get the top and bottom bars black instead of gray? And second the weather tab seems a bit "squished"? Is there a way to remove the 4 day forecast from the bottom so it fits the screen better?

Thanks for all you hard work!

Old 01-25-2009, 02:55 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpeepers View Post
I just switch over from Mikes ROM to your HD and Loving it so far. I do have 2 quick questions for you though.
Is there a way to get the top and bottom bars black instead of gray? And second the weather tab seems a bit "squished"? Is there a way to remove the 4 day forecast from the bottom so it fits the screen better?

Thanks for all you hard work!

The bars will be fixed in next release. Try the cab at the post below. I never got feedback if that worked or not. I will check out the weather issue.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=104
Old 01-25-2009, 02:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

just wanted to ask the telus users what they think of this rom the normal one and the HD one??? ireally like the looks of this rom, i am on mighty rom but i am not liking how the ringtone switches by itself and goes silent making me miss all my calls.

so what do you think??
Old 01-25-2009, 03:00 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
just wanted to ask the telus users what they think of this rom the normal one and the HD one??? ireally like the looks of this rom, i am on mighty rom but i am not liking how the ringtone switches by itself and goes silent making me miss all my calls.

so what do you think??
On mine or mighty?
Old 01-25-2009, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

jpeepers is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
The bars will be fixed in next release. Try the cab at the post below. I never got feedback if that worked or not. I will check out the weather issue.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...&postcount=104
I just tried that file you link for the black bars. It worked but they are not solid black like you other ROM's, they have the light gray on the top to give it that 3d look.

As far as the weather, the stock ROM's have full screen current weather and you can select menu/ forcast (or something like that) to view the next several days. Your's has both on the screen at the same time so it's kind of squished looking.

Thank again!
Old 01-25-2009, 03:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: SPRINT TOUCH DIAMOND

nemssn4cer is a n00b

Hi, Love the rom. I am just missing one APP that i like to use. RSS HUB, does anyone have a cab for it. thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development