PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 01:23 PM
Henri Blanche

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]01-25-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.6 Rom Stock and HD Manila Versions

Greetings Jmz!

I just installed the HD Sprint ROM. Definitely some interesting differences. I do have one quibble so far. The phone swiches from landscape to portrait very agressively and leaves artifacts from one mode to the other. How I can I tweak or control this feature?

Many thanks for all your efforts.

Cheers, Henri
Old 01-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [ROM]01-25-2009 Jmz Sprint/Bell/Alltel/Telus 3.6 Rom Stock and HD Manila Versions

Quote:
Originally Posted by denttarek View Post
what version windows live would work with this rom ?!!!!
I am not sure. You can try whichever one you have and see. If not then I will cab up an oem I know will work. Just let me know.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri Blanche View Post
Greetings Jmz!

I just installed the HD Sprint ROM. Definitely some interesting differences. I do have one quibble so far. The phone swiches from landscape to portrait very agressively and leaves artifacts from one mode to the other. How I can I tweak or control this feature?

Many thanks for all your efforts.

Cheers, Henri
My best advice would be to disable Flip-It. The reason it does that is because the landscape HD manila has not been ported yet but it still thinks its there. Just a bug that still exists with that version of manila.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:34 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

patrascu is just getting started

Hi Jmz,

Is voice command missing from your roms? I'm going crazy trying to find it.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:45 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Deleted Post

Last edited by Jmz; 01-25-2009 at 02:14 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 01:47 PM
Henri Blanche

Greetings Jmz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
My best advice would be to disable Flip-It. The reason it does that is because the landscape HD manila has not been ported yet but it still thinks its there. Just a bug that still exists with that version of manila.
I found a more elegant solution. Add Manila2.exe to the exclusion list. Perhaps this should be the default for the HD ROMs?

Cheers, Henri
Old 01-25-2009, 01:55 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henri Blanche View Post
Greetings Jmz!

I found a more elegant solution. Add Manila2.exe to the exclusion list. Perhaps this should be the default for the HD ROMs?

Cheers, Henri
Nice catch. That makes sense as that is what has to be launched by the autostart for the manila. Made changes. Will incorporate in next update. Thanks
Old 01-25-2009, 01:59 PM
N00b

Thanks for the quick response Jmz!

I really like your ROM... and, now that I have VC, I'm happy.
btw, in case you're interested, I use VC in the car through my bluetooh enabled car stereo (never have to take the phone out of my pocket)

Ciao,
Adrian
Old 01-25-2009, 01:59 PM
Henri Blanche

Greetings Jmz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
Yes i removed it as I didn't use it. Use the cab below to add it.
Whoops. I missed voice command as well (you really should try this out BTW). However, I tried installing to both Device and Internal Storage and I am greeted with an error message that it cannot be installed.

Any ideas?

Cheers, Henri
Old 01-25-2009, 02:06 PM
N00b

Here's the one I ended up using (it's supposed to be the latest):
Attached Files
File Type: cab MS VOICE.COMMAND.v1.6.19971.CAB (4.08 MB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development