PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [1/6/09] Blue ROM v1.8 Beta (CE OS 5.2.21109/Build 21109)

The cab I attached is the S2A and curtain that I used on my rom with the graphics from Godzson. I am not taking any credit for the graphics. Only the other stuff in the cab. Be sure to scrub the registry in the cab for any settings that will conflict with your rom. i.e. sleep during call settings and so forth. This will unfortuantly kill the ## codes as it was built from a gsm dialer. Haven't found where to edit it in the dlls. I am working on fixing the text colors in the dialer to be seen better. The light grey is a little hard to see. In case you want to explore, the reg settings are in HKLM\Software\HTC\Phone\Btninfo.
Attached Files
File Type: cab dialer.cab (2.79 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!
Old 01-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC SuperSonic
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Re: [1/6/09] Blue ROM v1.8 Beta (CE OS 5.2.21109/Build 21109)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
The cab I attached is the S2A and curtain that I used on my rom with the graphics from Godzson. I am not taking any credit for the graphics. Only the other stuff in the cab. Be sure to scrub the registry in the cab for any settings that will conflict with your rom. i.e. sleep during call settings and so forth. This will unfortuantly kill the ## codes as it was built from a gsm dialer. Haven't found where to edit it in the dlls. I am working on fixing the text colors in the dialer to be seen better. The light grey is a little hard to see. In case you want to explore, the reg settings are in HKLM\Software\HTC\Phone\Btninfo.
Thanks for sending the cab. I'll play with it a little in hopes that I can get it to play nice with my ROM.

Also, look for a PM from me in the very near future, a I have a couple of questions for you!

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)
Old 01-13-2009, 07:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Re: [1/13/09] Blue ROM v1.9 (CE OS 5.2.21109/Build 21109)

Blue ROM v1.9 going up tonight.
Old 01-14-2009, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glossman View Post

I'll give it a shot, thanks!!

Old 01-14-2009, 01:58 PM
Banned User

CoolioDisgracias is just getting started

Quote:
I guess that didn't happen, huh?
Old 01-14-2009, 02:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAChavez99 View Post
I'll give it a shot, thanks!!

The new build had a couple of hiccups. Hopefully, I'll have this up tonight.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolioDisgracias View Post
I guess that didn't happen, huh?
Please do not post in one of my threads unless you have something to add to the discussion. That will decrease the chances of me saying something else pretty awful to you.

Last edited by Glossman; 01-14-2009 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Removed inflammatory comment.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 03:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
You have 5 posts on this forum, and it appears that 4 of them are examples of you being retarded in one of my threads.

Now, run along little man. I have work to do.
thats a lil uncalled for. i didnt find anything wrong with his statement only ur reply. Post count means jack all anyways.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 01-14-2009, 03:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
thats a lil uncalled for. i didnt find anything wrong with his statement only ur reply. Post count means jack all anyways.

Normally, I wouldn't respond that way. But go look at his other posts and you'll understand why I reacted the way that I did!
Old 01-14-2009, 03:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Blue ROM v1.8 (CE OS 5.2.21109/Build 21109)

Hence why you don't give out release dates, for situations like this...

This guy could have been waiting to flash your rom based on your word. Now with your reply you probably just lost a fan :P

Do yourself a favor and don't ETA any releases. Only causes situations such as the one that just happened

Cheers!

---

I hit up ur thread this morning and saw that it wasn't released either and giggled to myself cause this is the second time you've said it would be released at a certain time and failed to deliver!

Just my .02 cents!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development