View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 02:35 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [1/6/09] Blue ROM v1.8 Beta (CE OS 5.2.21109/Build 21109)

The cab I attached is the S2A and curtain that I used on my rom with the graphics from Godzson. I am not taking any credit for the graphics. Only the other stuff in the cab. Be sure to scrub the registry in the cab for any settings that will conflict with your rom. i.e. sleep during call settings and so forth. This will unfortuantly kill the ## codes as it was built from a gsm dialer. Haven't found where to edit it in the dlls. I am working on fixing the text colors in the dialer to be seen better. The light grey is a little hard to see. In case you want to explore, the reg settings are in HKLM\Software\HTC\Phone\Btninfo.
Attached Files
File Type: cab dialer.cab (2.79 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!