View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 02:54 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1/6/09] Blue ROM v1.8 Beta (CE OS 5.2.21109/Build 21109)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmztaylor View Post
The cab I attached is the S2A and curtain that I used on my rom with the graphics from Godzson. I am not taking any credit for the graphics. Only the other stuff in the cab. Be sure to scrub the registry in the cab for any settings that will conflict with your rom. i.e. sleep during call settings and so forth. This will unfortuantly kill the ## codes as it was built from a gsm dialer. Haven't found where to edit it in the dlls. I am working on fixing the text colors in the dialer to be seen better. The light grey is a little hard to see. In case you want to explore, the reg settings are in HKLM\Software\HTC\Phone\Btninfo.
Thanks for sending the cab. I'll play with it a little in hopes that I can get it to play nice with my ROM.

Also, look for a PM from me in the very near future, a I have a couple of questions for you!

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)