PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2009, 03:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 22 \ 5.2.21501 v4.6.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by az93civic View Post
hey calc, i cant get any ringtones to work, it says corrupt ringtone error

I take it your not on the latest 4.6.3 kitchen, correct?

Old 04-23-2009, 03:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

cincij is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
have you enabled the HTC phonecanvas? (did you select the OEM that disables it?)

that keeps the icon from showing, go to start>systemtools>phone and select the cab to enable phone skin, then soft-reset & you should be good to go.
I reflashed and included phone canvas and it worked like a charm.

Thank you so much for your help!

Josh
Old 04-23-2009, 03:53 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
It is 36eabe92, look in the grey highlights oem and you will see all the colors there, just edit the initflashes file to match the color you want
Got it! Thanks again!
Old 04-23-2009, 03:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Bell

omnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuffomnicronx knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by az93civic
hey calc, i cant get any ringtones to work, it says corrupt ringtone error

He probably is, as I said previously, when the HTC dialer is active, all ringtones give that message. (even though you go to them directly and play them from the windows directory).

Disabling the HTC dialer and doing a soft reset allowed me to select a ringtone.

And I am using the newest Kitchen (fresh, no custom OEMS)

Edit: Funny part is, a delay only becomes apparent after you try and change the ringtone (manually by selecting a sound file and pressing set as ringtone) while the HTC dialer is enabled. When I didnt try to set it (through the gui or manually), I had no such problem.

Last edited by omnicronx; 04-23-2009 at 03:58 PM.
Old 04-23-2009, 03:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

az93civic is keeping up the good workaz93civic is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Of course i am

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
He probably is, as I said previously, when the HTC dialer is active, all ringtones give that message. (even though you go to them directly and play them from the windows directory).

Disabling the HTC dialer and doing a soft reset allowed me to select a ringtone.

I will try that
Telus Diamond Radio V1.04.05V
Old 04-23-2009, 04:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post

Edit: Funny part is, a delay only becomes apparent after you try and change the ringtone (manually by selecting a sound file and pressing set as ringtone) while the HTC dialer is enabled. When I didnt try to set it (through the gui or manually), I had no such problem.

Ok, I'll try a different wavedev.dll on 4.6.4
Old 04-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work
Re: [ Apr 23 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Calk - did you say you fixed the problem with Messaging coming up every time a reset is done? I thought you had, but it seems to be back on 4.6.3. Is there an easy fix?
Old 04-23-2009, 04:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

sybe is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Ok, I'll try a different wavedev.dll on 4.6.4

Are you currently using the wave dll for incall recording or the stock sprint wave dll?
Old 04-23-2009, 05:06 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Re: [ Apr 23 \ 21043(6.1) & 21501(6.5) v4.6.4 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Calk - did you say you fixed the problem with Messaging coming up every time a reset is done? I thought you had, but it seems to be back on 4.6.3. Is there an easy fix?

The messaging problem is that tmail is loading during boot, so I removed it from the preload programs OEM. I just checked that builds rgu and it's not there, so check yours and see if the key is there. I also posted a cab a couple pages back to disable it
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-23-2009, 05:08 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sybe View Post
Are you currently using the wave dll for incall recording or the stock sprint wave dll?

The stock sprint one from the 2.0 OEM but I just downgraded to the 1.06 one on the new build
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom