View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 04:12 PM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Apr 22 \ 5.2.21501 v4.6.3 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnicronx View Post
He probably is, as I said previously, when the HTC dialer is active, all ringtones give that message. (even though you go to them directly and play them from the windows directory).

Disabling the HTC dialer and doing a soft reset allowed me to select a ringtone.

And I am using the newest Kitchen (fresh, no custom OEMS)

Edit: Funny part is, a delay only becomes apparent after you try and change the ringtone (manually by selecting a sound file and pressing set as ringtone) while the HTC dialer is enabled. When I didnt try to set it (through the gui or manually), I had no such problem.

Ok, I'll try a different wavedev.dll on 4.6.4