PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-04-2009, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sailrace View Post
Well...it was a little more than 2 pages ago - actually 10 on page 409, but thanks...i found it.

Had to remove voice command from the SYS
Good searchin'... I was gonna help you out, but you already answered your own question.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: CDMA Diamond

Sailrace is keeping up the good workSailrace is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
For those of you that want to cook a regular manila rom with the sprint or neon selection and keep getting the white box as a slider I found a fix......Just copy this file into your windows folder and overwrite the existing file. For some reason the slider is all messed up in these versions of manilla. Just helping out because after flashing like peewee herman for the last couple weeks, i'm just gonna revert back to regular manila to save battery, memory, and headaches. Calcu look into permenantly fixing this in the kitchen. I've gone back to 4.6 RC3a but im staying with 21042 because i can't get 21028 to work with Build OS along with many others.

Edit: Oh yah soft reset as always.......
I actually have managed to get 21028 working. And the normal slider seems fine. My problem is the slider on the email account selector on the messaging tab is all white. but that's relatively minor.

I'll see how it works tomorrow. For now, i'm going to bed.
Old 04-04-2009, 01:24 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

vboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvboyz103 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey guys, just a quick note that Calcu included my Option file changer in Tools folder, the EXE name is EzOptionChanger.exe. Basically this utility I wrote will allow you to preselect the options you want or not want and change the option on the fly. This way you can configure the OEMs to your spec and all you have to do is launch BuildOS and hit Play button without worrying about selecting options again.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:00 AM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hey guys, just a quick note that Calcu included my Option file changer in Tools folder, the EXE name is EzOptionChanger.exe. Basically this utility I wrote will allow you to preselect the options you want or not want and change the option on the fly. This way you can configure the OEMs to your spec and all you have to do is launch BuildOS and hit Play button without worrying about selecting options again.
Thanks... I have been wanting something like that for a while.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Blackberry Tour

minmac00t is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
Thank You
Old 04-04-2009, 06:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Telus

flindil is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
yeah thanks, I was just thinking about how great that would be earlier today.
Old 04-04-2009, 11:43 AM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Has anyone else tried using the OEM folder from the 21042 Kitchen with an older SYS? I seem to be having all kinds of issues. I am trying to use the 21038 SYS with the OEM folder from 21042 and for some reason programs disappear from the programs list and the start menu locks up the phone. I am going back to stock rom and reflashing my ROM but was curious if anyone else has tried this. Thanks.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!
Old 04-04-2009, 11:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

flindil is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Has anyone else tried using the OEM folder from the 21042 Kitchen with an older SYS? I seem to be having all kinds of issues. I am trying to use the 21038 SYS with the OEM folder from 21042 and for some reason programs disappear from the programs list and the start menu locks up the phone. I am going back to stock rom and reflashing my ROM but was curious if anyone else has tried this. Thanks.
I did, and had the exact same problems you described.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:00 PM
SIR Flash-a-lot
Pocket PC: Hero

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flindil View Post
I did, and had the exact same problems you described.
Well I will update once i flash back to shipped rom and see if it fixes it.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

flindil is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbussen View Post
Well I will update once i flash back to shipped rom and see if it fixes it.
yeah that flash back to stock thing doesn't seem to make a difference and I dont understand how it's supposed to work. I thought when you deleted the FAT table on the storage that the files we essentially gone and the new operating system wouldn't even know they were once there, let alone use them. I guess I am making the assumption that its using a FAT based file stystem. I don't know how a file could be overwritten and still be useable or linked somehow into the new operating system.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom