View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 03:00 AM
Drybonz
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by vboyz103 View Post
Hey guys, just a quick note that Calcu included my Option file changer in Tools folder, the EXE name is EzOptionChanger.exe. Basically this utility I wrote will allow you to preselect the options you want or not want and change the option on the fly. This way you can configure the OEMs to your spec and all you have to do is launch BuildOS and hit Play button without worrying about selecting options again.
Thanks... I have been wanting something like that for a while.