PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 04:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Mar 10 \ OS 5.2.21028 v4.5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.5, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donatom3 View Post
It's just those spots I'm talking about (Menu soft key in the Music, and Menu soft key in an individual contact, youtube may or may not be related).
cool, lemme flash back now since i got the rom here...

i'll edit this post w/my findings...

*sure enough, it registers me hitting menu but no action is taken... texting myself to test the contacts...

*yep, hitting menu on contact screen of manila brings up the shaded layer that won't go away until i kill manil2.exe or softreset.

*the programs tab issue still exists where you slide to the programs tab and the softkeys are stuck until manil2.exe is killed or phone is soft reset.
i'm running the newer youtube 1.6

Last edited by SOHKis; 04-02-2009 at 05:29 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 05:01 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

Hey folks - happened to notice that my 21042 base doesn't announce incoming calls (Voice Command) over bluetooth (Jawbone).

I quickly built a rom with rc3 kitchen and duplicated the issue. Maybe this is a 210xx base issue. PPCKitchen w/ 20931 does work for this particular feature.

Does anybody else using this base use Voice Command and a bluetooth device to announce incoming calls and if so, does it work for you?

Best regards,
-boggsie
Old 04-02-2009, 07:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Looks like Windows Live just had an update. Now at 10.06.0046.080. Possible to update OEM for final release?

http://mobile.microsoft.com/live/En-...e/default.mspx

EDIT: Since the RC links are down and I'm running stock (waiting for final), I can't tell if the RC releases have this version. If it does, I apologize for this post.
Attached Files
File Type: cab WindowsLive_0409.PPC2005_arm.cab (2.82 MB, 12 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by gamer007; 04-02-2009 at 07:33 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer007 View Post
Looks like Windows Live just had an update. Now at 10.06.0046.080. Possible to update OEM for final release?

http://mobile.microsoft.com/live/En-...e/default.mspx

EDIT: Since the RC links are down and I'm running stock (waiting for final), I can't tell if the RC releases have this version. If it does, I apologize for this post.

That version is quite old actually, well at least in the recent SYS releases, as it was included in all recent builds that I have seen lately. The newest I have seen has been 10.6.51 but I haven't tried it in the current 21042 as it came from the 21198 build

Old 04-02-2009, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

superman.namrepus is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by boggsie View Post
Hey folks - happened to notice that my 21042 base doesn't announce incoming calls (Voice Command) over bluetooth (Jawbone).

I quickly built a rom with rc3 kitchen and duplicated the issue. Maybe this is a 210xx base issue. PPCKitchen w/ 20931 does work for this particular feature.

Does anybody else using this base use Voice Command and a bluetooth device to announce incoming calls and if so, does it work for you?

Best regards,
-boggsie
Hey Boggsie,
I was having the same problem and found this reg edit.

Edit this registry key:
HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\TTSAnnounce\Category
Change from VoiceCommand1 to Ring

From this Post.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...g+calls&page=9

It worked for me. I hope it works for you.

Here also is the RGU that I edited already in the kitchen.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

xr7kid is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
Not much longer, most of the OEM bugs are worked out, I just need to find the cause of the ringer issue and I will release it.

So for those with the ringtone issue, please post what ring tone you are using and what exactly you did before to make it stop ringing as I can't seem to replicate that for nothing in the world on my phone
I'm using the standard ring tone and everything was working fine until I left school and then it doesn't ring anymore. I put the phone on vibrate, then silent while at school and it hasn't rang sense.

Just did it again, just put the phone on vibrate then silent and now no ring.

Last edited by xr7kid; 04-02-2009 at 09:15 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

Wond3r is becoming a great contributor

You and Mighty should both work together on the ringer issue as he is having the same problem
Old 04-02-2009, 10:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1862
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:43 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

One more RC kitchen, couple of additions and updates. Also for those wanting the new manila start menu on the ROM, use the cab attached

EDIT: New links on page 413

Last edited by Calkulin; 04-03-2009 at 10:59 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:43 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
So just wait till the weekend to mess with it more good idea.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom