PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 08:32 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)
Carrier: Sprint

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant
Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Anyone else notice that when using the custom city database that the S2U2 weather is broken?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 01-19-2009, 08:36 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmtacos View Post
Anybody else having problems with the phone constantly reinstalling and recallibrating the settings after you reboot?

I reflashed and then drove to work, i'll try to reflash again tonight maybe something didn't take.
Yes. I rolled back to 4.1 with some OEMs from 4.2 thrown in.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:40 PM
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I spent most of the day working on a keyboard theme for PCM keyboard version .22. Most people, including myself, have been using .14, but the new version has a bunch of great new features, even though development of customizations has not really been happening.

If you are interested, take a look at some of my results in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...367#post652367

This is the SIP that I am currently using with my custom rom built from Calc's kitchen. Please let me know what you think.
Old 01-19-2009, 10:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Anyone else notice that when using the custom city database that the S2U2 weather is broken?
Mmmm, maybe that's my issue that I'm facing, which one are you using, the custom city oem that Calcu posted a few pages back, or the weather database editor oem from ppckitchen?
Old 01-19-2009, 11:42 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
Mmmm, maybe that's my issue that I'm facing, which one are you using, the custom city oem that Calcu posted a few pages back, or the weather database editor oem from ppckitchen?
I am using the one in the kitchen provided by calcu.

But if I remember correctly, I tried this once before, and had the same issue. I might re-cook without this in here.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:13 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I spent most of the day working on a keyboard theme for PCM keyboard version .22. Most people, including myself, have been using .14, but the new version has a bunch of great new features, even though development of customizations has not really been happening.

If you are interested, take a look at some of my results in this thread:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...367#post652367

This is the SIP that I am currently using with my custom rom built from Calc's kitchen. Please let me know what you think.
The PCM Keyboard theme I mentioned previously is posted here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...867#post652867
if anyone is interested.
Old 01-20-2009, 12:50 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b
Thumbs up Re: [ Jan 19 \ OS 5.2.21109 v4.2 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.4, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
Which S2A? Because I set my ringer in that tab every flash and it has been there for every S2A I tried
Cal, and Bonz, I've figured out what was causing my issue with the phone tab not showing up in phone options, it's the new G-Invaders 0.8.1 OEM version I was using, and Yes it took me all these hours of elimination to finally cook a rom that worked. Thx for all ur help!
Old 01-20-2009, 12:52 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
Cal, and Bonz, I've figured out what was causing my issue with the phone tab not showing up in phone options, it's the new G-Invaders 0.8.1 OEM version I was using, and Yes it took me all these hours of elimination to finally cook a rom that worked. Thx for all ur help!
What the heck is G-Invaders? lol
Old 01-20-2009, 01:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

kbenton26 is just getting started

how do you know you're downloading 4.2(preview 3)?cause i downloaded the sprint 4.2 off the first page,and it only has the white dialer and i cant find where to change it.
Old 01-20-2009, 01:06 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbenton26 View Post
how do you know you're downloading 4.2(preview 3)?cause i downloaded the sprint 4.2 off the first page,and it only has the white dialer and i cant find where to change it.
Preview 3 was replaced by 4.2 final on the first page.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom