PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 07:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 22 \ OS 5.2.20940 v3.6 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.2, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
Calcu;

Any idea's about why I am getting white text on the home screen of the Vodaphone manila?

Are you picking the white\red clock?

Old 12-22-2008, 07:52 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!
Pocket PC: HTC TP Pro 2 (From HTC Touch Diamond)

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

I just reflashed with the white/red clock..I had the black filp....

Is the clock what's screwing this up?

Does that mean, I can't use any other clocks?
PLAN:
Everything450, w/ unlimited mobile to mobile[B]

Need Dropbox? Use my referral here!
Old 12-22-2008, 07:56 PM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

lawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on replawmangrant is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to lawmangrant Send a message via MSN to lawmangrant Send a message via Yahoo to lawmangrant Send a message via Skype™ to lawmangrant

re-cooking with the red/white clock fixed it.

I hope this can be changed, I love the dark clocks!
Old 12-22-2008, 08:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawmangrant View Post
re-cooking with the red/white clock fixed it.

I hope this can be changed, I love the dark clocks!

1bbfdc9b_manila is the file that controls that but it also controls some of the clock colors, so if you use the one from a white clock, the black clock will have some white in it when it flips
Old 12-22-2008, 09:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

five40 is just getting started

Can i use the Diamond SYS & BaseROM to make a rom for my Touch Pro?
Old 12-22-2008, 11:10 PM
b00nsquad
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

boggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIPboggsie is a VIP

This is really an amazing thing to have done, Calcu.

Folks can throw their weight behind one chef (ROM) vs. another and that's all good. However, you've done something that is happening more and more, but not to this level (that I have seen).

I am talking about the level of transparency in your offerings! You offer the SYS packages, the OEM packages as well as an environment that encourages creativity while providing the short-order-cook with the ability to have some sense of ownership over their custom ROM.

I intend no disrespect at all towards any of the other participants. Obviously it would have been very difficult, if not impossible to have accomplished this were it not for the efforts of those who broke new ground before you.

So thank you for this effort and contribution, Calcu!

Best regards,
-boggsie
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:50 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

Calcu;

Did you do anything different in regards to battery tweaks?

It seems that the 3.6 kitchen is a lot more battery friendly than the 3.5 kitchen.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

Zeddicus is becoming a great contributor

Having some serious issues with 3.6 so far, seems the power off (hold the power button) does a hard reset, same for the soft reset (reset button). And after setting up and syncing with Activesync menus go all crazy.

Anybody else having these probs?

Old 12-23-2008, 03:43 AM
LMG - GEEK, VIP!!!

I am on 3.6, via the kitchen, and I am not having any problems.
Old 12-23-2008, 04:10 AM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post

Kitchens

I gotta say Calcu, this thread of yours should really be stickied. Your kitchen is great. I'm not just talking about the sys/rom/oem stuff -- I'm talking about the whole way the kitchen is put together. It's super easy to use and has lots of functionality. There's much of it that I haven't even tried out with it yet. You've taken the basic tools created by Bepe, Evirus, and others, and complied them together quite nicely. I've used several kitchens for custom Diamond ROMs including DogGuy's, Tobey's, Guru's, no2chem's, and yours. Yours is the best. The fact that it's not stickied kinda makes it cool though -- kinda underground somehow.

Anyway, I just wanted to take a minute to say that your kitchens rock! Strong work Calcu.

Last edited by indagroove; 12-23-2008 at 04:10 AM. Reason: typo
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom