PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 01:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Dec 22 \ OS 5.2.20940 v3.6 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.2, ROMs & Cabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
You can with the right xip and OEMDrivers folder
the guy i work with said one of the imgfsdump files needs to be swapped also due to the issue w/ROM size between the two phones. i believe he said imgfsfromnb, but he said he swapped all 4 from the TP kitchen on xda (raphROMkitchen 0.62) and was flashing w/o issue.

not sure if the new kitchen addresses the problem the old one had w/the ROM size.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:38 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Use the battery.dll from the 1% and it should work, as the current one is the new one and maybe the problem
Switched em out... rebuilt... reflashed... tested... does not work unfortunately.

Still getting stuck on the charging icon.
Old 12-23-2008, 01:45 PM
you know ...
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to meatgel

I went back to 3.5 ... none of the battery drivers work for me. The 1% shows 16% when full and the oem and simple both show low battery level after the first soft reset even though the battery monitor shows the battery as full. I tried moving the dlls and nothing helped.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Old 12-23-2008, 01:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC

ndunsmore is a n00b

Calcu,
I just got a Diamond and was flashing different ROMs. When I flashed with your ROM I noticed that when a contact is beamed from another device the contact information is saved as a .vcf file instead of going directly into the Contacts list as with the stock ROM. Is there a setting I can change for this? Thanks.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:05 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
the guy i work with said one of the imgfsdump files needs to be swapped also due to the issue w/ROM size between the two phones. i believe he said imgfsfromnb, but he said he swapped all 4 from the TP kitchen on xda (raphROMkitchen 0.62) and was flashing w/o issue.

not sure if the new kitchen addresses the problem the old one had w/the ROM size.

v1.2 has the updated imgfsfromdump that doesn't have the 128MB limit, which in other words, will be able to build Touch HD ROMs also, I just haven't added that to the menu yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I went back to 3.5 ... none of the battery drivers work for me. The 1% shows 16% when full and the oem and simple both show low battery level after the first soft reset even though the battery monitor shows the battery as full. I tried moving the dlls and nothing helped.

To get them working correctly, all you have to do is change a reg key. FInixNOver battery icons require 101 and OEM 21, so check it

HKLM\security\ResOver\Bitmaps
BatteryIconLevels

Last edited by Calkulin; 12-23-2008 at 04:26 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
VIP Member

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post

Damn this battery icon... so close to perfection. lol

I'm looking for a reg edit to prevent the dialer from coming back up after you press end call, or at least to close faster. Anyone know if there is one?
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndunsmore View Post
Calcu,
I just got a Diamond and was flashing different ROMs. When I flashed with your ROM I noticed that when a contact is beamed from another device the contact information is saved as a .vcf file instead of going directly into the Contacts list as with the stock ROM. Is there a setting I can change for this? Thanks.

I have never used that feature, so I really can't say but let me take a look and I'll let you know
Old 12-23-2008, 02:19 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
To get them working correctly, all you have to do is change a reg key. FInixNOver battery icons require 101 and OEM 21, so check it

HKLM\security\ResOver\Bitmaps
BatteryIconLevels
Can anything be done for the RevA battery problem without reflashing?
Old 12-23-2008, 02:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regularilkevinli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Calcu,
Has something changed with the display drivers ? I use a program called GView that allows me to view my home security cameras and on 3.6, all I see is a black screen. It no longer shows video.
Old 12-23-2008, 02:39 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
I use a program called GView that allows me to view my home security cameras
I don't know the answer to this, nor do I have home security cameras... but just have to say... that's pretty cool.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom