PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 09:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work151jcolon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Aug 15 ] [ 23017 \ 23028 \ 21054 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

I cooked my own rom and I dont have any issues yet. wm6.5 with manila 23017 sys. activesync is working good.

sooryyyy for my english .
Old 08-16-2009, 11:40 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ya activesnyc works for me as well im using 23017 loovin it
Old 08-17-2009, 03:01 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: telus

jregehr is a n00b

Trying kitchen with 23017 SYS. My normal cook is default Titanium almost clean. standard phonecanvas and no manilla.

Problem: The Activesync screen has no touchscreen here either like another user reported. I can go into messaging and create my Exchange profile that way but it has wierd errors when trying to sync. I can flash back to stock and sync no problem.

This is after having no serious trouble with your last several roms including the 7-1 and 7-21 versions I now have an almost broken phone. I flash with the same safe routine of going to stock rom then new rom then clear memory.

So far I'd have to say the least problematic of any ROM in the last few months for me was 7-1.

Because I'm an exchange user this ROM is broken.

Last edited by jregehr; 08-17-2009 at 03:04 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:06 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

here is a dumb ? but how do i get the kitchen to load a cab on first boot setup
Old 08-17-2009, 10:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: LG Optimus S
Carrier: Sprint

KingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuffKingArthur knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jregehr View Post
Trying kitchen with 23017 SYS. My normal cook is default Titanium almost clean. standard phonecanvas and no manilla.

Problem: The Activesync screen has no touchscreen here either like another user reported. I can go into messaging and create my Exchange profile that way but it has wierd errors when trying to sync. I can flash back to stock and sync no problem.

This is after having no serious trouble with your last several roms including the 7-1 and 7-21 versions I now have an almost broken phone. I flash with the same safe routine of going to stock rom then new rom then clear memory.

So far I'd have to say the least problematic of any ROM in the last few months for me was 7-1.

Because I'm an exchange user this ROM is broken.

I have tried the 23017 sys in this kitchen and Activesync give me no problem when using exchange mail. I will have to say...to me...this is a wonderful kitchen setup. I never have any major problems out Calkulin's work. Do you have the same problem if you try someone elses rom?
Old 08-17-2009, 11:13 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: telus

jregehr is a n00b

Quote:
I have tried the 23017 sys in this kitchen and Activesync give me no problem when using exchange mail. I will have to say...to me...this is a wonderful kitchen setup. I never have any major problems out Calkulin's work. Do you have the same problem if you try someone elses rom?
I have used Calkulin's ROM most of the time in the past and think his is the best. I am now on MightyROM 6 because at least it can connect to Exchange. I have never had any major problems with his work in the past but this one is specifically blocking the entire touch screen when Activesync is in the foreground. Everything else seems to work fine and fast.

In addition to his default 6.5 kitchen I should also say I've tried his prebuilt ROM now as well as the very latest SYS as another test all with the very same result.

Last edited by jregehr; 08-17-2009 at 11:16 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

The00Stranger is a n00b

I too appreciate Calkulin's work, always stable and good. I have tried all the 23017 ROMs though and something is messed up with Activesync. Maybe the screen hangs, maybe no touchscreen ?? once you're in that screen you can't do anything.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:24 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [ Jul 21 ] [ 23009 \ 21921 \ 21052 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaco View Post
Look for a file called BioTouch.dll and get rid of it!!!

The Biotouch.dll is only there so the SIP menu displays the other SIP options when using one of the HTC keyboards and I have not seen any problems from it but try this Biotouch.dll and see
Attached Files
File Type: cab BioTouch.dll.cab (42.6 KB, 301 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Calkulin; 08-17-2009 at 11:31 AM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-17-2009, 11:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

marcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good workmarcjen is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
The Biotouch.dll is only there so the SIP menu displays the other SIP options when using one of the HTC keyboards and I have not seen any problems from it but try this Biotouch.dll and see
This worked for me.

I burned the CLEAN ROM you posted and had issues with Activesync. None of the soft menu's or links within could be "touched".

After applying the cab you posted, a soft reset, I was able to use ActiveSync per normal.

Thanks!

Old 08-17-2009, 12:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

The00Stranger is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcjen View Post
This worked for me.

After applying the cab you posted, a soft reset, I was able to use ActiveSync per normal.

Thanks!

Same result here. Before applying this cab, nothing on the activesync screen works by touch, can't exit, no menu button access, nothing. I have to hit the "home" hard key to get out.
The cab makes it all work as expected.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom