PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 11:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 30 ] [ 23001 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506846
Calkulin.....could you please remove the other rhodium/topaz keyboards and use the ones from this guy in you 6.1 kitchen. This is the best one and he has no lag even with the sound selected. I don't know if they work with 6.5 and that might want to be checked up on. Please test them out and see what you think. I

It's not the SIP, it's the eT9ime.dll that is the issue. 2.0 ones are faster in typing but break the TP keyboard, so I had left a older version on there and since I really don't use any HTC keyboards, I really didn't notice the slowness in typing but I'll go ahead and update them on the Diamond kitchen since we do use the onscreen keyboard more than the TP users

Old 07-08-2009, 11:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcopmanx View Post
Calku, I hate to add to the annoyance of questions, but will ## codes be fixed for this version and for current installs, is there a fix for it and the Tachi dialer? I tried using the old ##.cab file I have and it didn't help. Maybe it is just me though, I have no idea.

There is no none fix for ## codes on the Tachi dialer, well I can make them work but it breaks some other functions, so if you want to use them, use the regular PhoneCanvas
Old 07-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
It's not the SIP, it's the eT9ime.dll that is the issue. 2.0 ones are faster in typing but break the TP keyboard, so I had left a older version on there and since I really don't use any HTC keyboards, I really didn't notice the slowness in typing but I'll go ahead and update them on the Diamond kitchen since we do use the onscreen keyboard more than the TP users
Nice, I can't wait. I am always using the HTC Keyboards over all the others still.
Old 07-08-2009, 12:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post

You're the man.......yah the current savage and nikoan keyboards in your kitchen don't seem to lag when you have the typing sound deselected but i really like the sound. This onlinespending keyboard seems to be the best and it gives you two color options. I think that would be cool to have the blue one for your 6.5 rom and the green for your 6.1 rom. I like fingerkeyboard but it doesn't have a very userfriendly landscape. Can't wait for the update. I don't like how everybody asks you when release dates are coming, everybody just needs to be patient and let calkulin do his thing.

Oh yah new S2U2 version just came out too and I oemed the keyboard form the website and it come with the compact qwerty. The visual feedback tends to come and go when charging.

EDIT* This keyboard tend to lag with the sound on but less that savages...for now i'm just going to turn the sound off till something come through.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EzInput_2_0_348550-VGA-Green.zip (5.11 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mjhuffer; 07-09-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

billo0071 is just getting started

Having problems with certain programs closing after a few seconds with the new 6.5 rom. Programs affected skyfire browser and wunder radio, anyone else having the same problem?
Old 07-08-2009, 04:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond

TerekKincaid is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by billo0071 View Post
Having problems with certain programs closing after a few seconds with the new 6.5 rom. Programs affected skyfire browser and wunder radio, anyone else having the same problem?
Ya, I just tried to install Skyfire this afternoon, and it crapped out while it tried to load the first page. I think it might be a Skyfire problem, but I am using a 23001 ROM.
Old 07-08-2009, 07:56 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xcopmanx View Post
They work for you?
what i said was phone codes cab that opens epst for you google on my way to work or i could give it to you
Old 07-08-2009, 11:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

OK... here's what I'm dealing with.

1. I stopped cooking on version 3.3 of my public rom... it was built with the 21731 sys.
2. I come back a couple weeks later and pick up with the 23001 sys.
3. Colors are messed up in the WM theme... still working on fixing that.
4. Main problem. Can't install apps to internal storage.
5. I format my internal storage, phone can no longer find it... I apply the HTC internal storage hotfix and now the phone can find the internal storage again.
6. Flash to shipped and I can install to internal storage just fine.
7. Rebuild based on 23001 and 23003... can't install to internal storage with either one.

Has anyone had these problems with the most recent sys's? Is there a fix?

*edit* Just flashed back to an archived copy of Bear-Bonz 3-3 (21731) and I can install to internal storage again. Everything seems to point to this being a problem with the most recent sys's.

*edit* or it could be problems with a S2U2 OEM that I made.

Last edited by Drybonz; 07-09-2009 at 02:03 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 11:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

setix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuffsetix knows their stuff

will you be uploading a new kitchen soon with 23003? ive tried making a new kitchen by upgrading the sys and rom folders, but i get errors with skybox and other dlls
Old 07-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
OK... here's what I'm dealing with.

1. I stopped cooking on version 3.3 of my public rom... it was built with the 21731 sys.
2. I come back a couple weeks later and pick up with the 23001 sys.
3. Colors are messed up in the WM theme... still working on fixing that.
4. Main problem. Can't install apps to internal storage.
5. I format my internal storage, phone can no longer find it... I apply the HTC internal storage hotfix and now the phone can find the internal storage again.
6. Flash to shipped and I can install to internal storage just fine.
7. Rebuild based on 23001 and 23003... can't install to internal storage with either one.

Has anyone had these problems with the most recent sys's? Is there a fix?

*edit* Just flashed back to an archived copy of Bear-Bonz 3-3 (21731) and I can install to internal storage again. Everything seems to point to this being a problem with the most recent sys's.

*edit* or it could be problems with a S2U2 OEM that I made.
Hey DB! I'm running my own build using Calku's 23001 Kitchen and I just tested to make sure. I'm able to install/uninstall to/from Internal Storage no problem. Not sure what's causing the issues with your's but I'd say it's something you added. There is an s2us OEM already isnt there?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom