View Single Post
Old 07-08-2009, 11:45 AM
Calkulin
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 30 ] [ 23001 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjhuffer View Post
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=506846
Calkulin.....could you please remove the other rhodium/topaz keyboards and use the ones from this guy in you 6.1 kitchen. This is the best one and he has no lag even with the sound selected. I don't know if they work with 6.5 and that might want to be checked up on. Please test them out and see what you think. I

It's not the SIP, it's the eT9ime.dll that is the issue. 2.0 ones are faster in typing but break the TP keyboard, so I had left a older version on there and since I really don't use any HTC keyboards, I really didn't notice the slowness in typing but I'll go ahead and update them on the Diamond kitchen since we do use the onscreen keyboard more than the TP users