mjhuffer
PPCGeeks Regular

mjhuffer is keeping up the good workmjhuffer is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 30 ] [ 23001 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
It's not the SIP, it's the eT9ime.dll that is the issue. 2.0 ones are faster in typing but break the TP keyboard, so I had left a older version on there and since I really don't use any HTC keyboards, I really didn't notice the slowness in typing but I'll go ahead and update them on the Diamond kitchen since we do use the onscreen keyboard more than the TP users

You're the man.......yah the current savage and nikoan keyboards in your kitchen don't seem to lag when you have the typing sound deselected but i really like the sound. This onlinespending keyboard seems to be the best and it gives you two color options. I think that would be cool to have the blue one for your 6.5 rom and the green for your 6.1 rom. I like fingerkeyboard but it doesn't have a very userfriendly landscape. Can't wait for the update. I don't like how everybody asks you when release dates are coming, everybody just needs to be patient and let calkulin do his thing.

Oh yah new S2U2 version just came out too and I oemed the keyboard form the website and it come with the compact qwerty. The visual feedback tends to come and go when charging.

EDIT* This keyboard tend to lag with the sound on but less that savages...for now i'm just going to turn the sound off till something come through.
Attached Files
File Type: zip EzInput_2_0_348550-VGA-Green.zip (5.11 MB, 2 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mjhuffer; 07-09-2009 at 12:54 AM.