View Single Post
Old 07-09-2009, 08:18 AM
PMDColeslaw
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 30 ] [ 23001 \ 21051 ] [ v5 ] Calkulin's Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
OK... here's what I'm dealing with.

1. I stopped cooking on version 3.3 of my public rom... it was built with the 21731 sys.
2. I come back a couple weeks later and pick up with the 23001 sys.
3. Colors are messed up in the WM theme... still working on fixing that.
4. Main problem. Can't install apps to internal storage.
5. I format my internal storage, phone can no longer find it... I apply the HTC internal storage hotfix and now the phone can find the internal storage again.
6. Flash to shipped and I can install to internal storage just fine.
7. Rebuild based on 23001 and 23003... can't install to internal storage with either one.

Has anyone had these problems with the most recent sys's? Is there a fix?

*edit* Just flashed back to an archived copy of Bear-Bonz 3-3 (21731) and I can install to internal storage again. Everything seems to point to this being a problem with the most recent sys's.

*edit* or it could be problems with a S2U2 OEM that I made.
Hey DB! I'm running my own build using Calku's 23001 Kitchen and I just tested to make sure. I'm able to install/uninstall to/from Internal Storage no problem. Not sure what's causing the issues with your's but I'd say it's something you added. There is an s2us OEM already isnt there?

PMD ROMz - Please hit the Thanks button if I've helped you!