PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 07:46 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ Jun 3 \ 21051 & 21728 v4.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

thanx for the idea im giving it try now
Old 06-04-2009, 07:53 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
thanx for the idea im giving it try now
just replace that welcomehead.192.png with whatever splash you want and it should work. i just did it when i built with the 4.8 kitchen with no problems
Old 06-04-2009, 08:05 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im done with this kitchen back to ssk i get no errors there this has been a waste of my ttime
Old 06-04-2009, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

For those that want the Tachi PhoneCanvas, here are all the redone phone OEMs, so just delete all the phone OEMs from the kitchen and add these
Attached Files
File Type: zip Phone OEMs.zip (2.76 MB, 48 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 9 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
For those that want the Tachi PhoneCanvas, here are all the redone phone OEMs, so just delete all the phone OEMs from the kitchen and add these
Wow! Thanks! I was going to hold off on this phone canvas but you just made it too easy to refuse.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ Jun 1 \ 21051 & 21728 v4.8 ] Calkulin's Kitchen v1.6 & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
dang im liking the way that looks misfortune.
Thanks man, not even close to being done with it, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldostang View Post
you can install the theme bliss if you want. it includes the icons on the left, the notification panel and the programs panel. but will change your theme. i use it and i like it. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=508968

or go here for the notifications panel: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...36#post3753436

dunno where to get the programs panel by itself but here is a thread with all wm 6.5 plugins
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=511052
Yeah, maybe i can check out that bliss theme and decompile all the coding to work with "my theme". I never thought of doing that before, haha.

If you are a fan of my work, please feel free to .

Misfortune Taskbar v2.0

Misfortune Taskbar v1.0

Old 06-04-2009, 08:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Wow! Thanks! I was going to hold off on this phone canvas but you just made it too easy to refuse.

It still has it's slight issues but works for the most part
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Misfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on repMisfortune is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calkulin View Post
It still has it's slight issues but works for the most part
will everything function correctly with 6.5 and no manila? I know it was mainly build for the rhodium manila, correct?
Old 06-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

one small bug that i have come across, dont now if its just my phone

when using the xt9 program, if you use the X button to close it, the phone will lock up.

seems to work fine as long as you go to menu - exit though..
Old 06-04-2009, 08:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misfortune View Post
will everything function correctly with 6.5 and no manila? I know it was mainly build for the rhodium manila, correct?
I'm assuming without even trying it out yet that it is going to have the same issues as the old HTC phone canvas with the WM slide2answer/lockscreen etc... I'm guessing we will still need the WM dialer for that.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom