PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 06:13 PM
MIA
Pocket PC: All HTC CDMA PPC
Carrier: Alltel

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [All\Bell\Spr\Tel][Nov 25 \ OS 5.2.20931 v3.2] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen ROMs & Ca

New sys could be on its way soon. I have 20940 XIP right now. Waiting for the SYS though.
Old 11-28-2008, 06:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Re: [All\Bell\Spr\Tel][Nov 25 \ OS 5.2.20931 v3.2] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen ROMs & Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampy395 View Post
Thanks for your reply is there any tutorials on this type of porting? I was thinking most of the changes would be in the OEM_Drivers and hardware drivers etc? if you or somebody reading this knows of a tutorial please post a link,
But i am waiting untill Calkulin answer's RE: his approval or not
Thanks again
swampy395
i would suggest lookinig over @ http://forum.xda-developers.com/index.php
Old 11-29-2008, 12:03 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by w0rdie View Post
Couple questions...

1.) What is the battery meter application that the kitchen builds with called? Link?
2.) Does QuickMenu display enlarged like the HTC Large Start or is it more stylus friendly than finger?

1. The battery meter is the HTC one
2. if you hold down on top of the start menu icon, you will get the regular start menu or you can just do to the QuickMenu options to disable it or delete it from \Windows\Startup

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampy395 View Post
Hi there Thanks for the Diamond Kitchen, Is this for CDMA only or will it work for GSM Device UK?, Can it be edited for GSM? If so could you tell me how? or do I ask too much! Or could I use XIP&SYS from your kitchen to build a GSM Kitchen subject to your approval that is Thanks
swampy395

It can be used for a GSM Diamond, you just need a xip and drivers to get it to boot but I've had people tell me they are using this kitchen on a GSM Diamond and Raphael

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
New sys could be on its way soon. I have 20940 XIP right now. Waiting for the SYS though.

If you need help porting it, let me know

Old 11-30-2008, 01:32 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b

Cal, wow, really love your rom, which I am using right now, but I also want to use ur kitchen to build my own, with a few oem's that I need added, but after each rom built, the sms is broken, "reply" is greyed out, and also the "speaker" option in dialpad is also greyed out. Would you know of anything I'm doing wrong, or any oem that I may have added that is breaking these 2 functions? Here is a list of oem, I've added:

1-Calc Lite
FlashvideoBundle2
Microsoft Live Search
MusicID_VGA
Ms Pacman
Pacman
MemMaid 2.0
Duckhunt
Frogger
Oxios Memory 1.40 OEM1
Resco explorer 2008
Sprint PictureMail - oem
TCPMP
TripYzee
Update Profile and PRL oem

I've also deleted the files from the folder "OEMAPPS" since MS Live oem folder had the same files. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. I've already started eliminating other oems that I've not added back to the rom, and they were not causing the issue I've having. Thx!
Old 11-30-2008, 02:04 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond - FuFu 4.5.3
Carrier: Alltel

highlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rephighlife22 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by conflipper View Post
O....M....G as if flashing and updating drivers 20000 times this week isn't enough... you gotta throw out something like this!? :O I just got everything where I can actually be happy.

Thanks Conflipper, Thanks Calcu You're a big BIG help
Old 11-30-2008, 11:14 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

To learn how to change pagepool size for this kitchen & ROMs, go to this thread
Old 11-30-2008, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
HD Manila Neon Sprint - OEM Package

I was messing around with HD Manila (mun_rus's from XDA-Developers) and decided to "Neonize" it for Sprint including the Stock tab. Here's what I came up with, there's still a few things missing or things that need to get fixed.

Here's a list of the Tabs -
  1. Home
  2. People
  3. Call History
  4. Messages
  5. E-mail
  6. Music
  7. Photos
  8. Stocks
  9. Internet
  10. Weather
  11. Calendar
  12. Settings - Can add/remove/rearrange tabs here
  13. Programs
Here's some notes about problems with HD Manila in this OEM.
  • I stayed with the normal non-HD weather tab because I didn't like the squished look of the HD Weather tab.
  • Can add stocks to your portfolio, but can't remove them ('Menu' from the 'My Portfolio' screen doesn't do anything).
  • Two icons in the "Re-arrange tabs" are missing, Call-History and Calendar (see screenshot).
  • No TouchFlo autostart yet... still need to launch the Manila HD manually with SIP keyboard open. (known HD Manila issue)
  • Manila HD crashes at midnight every night. (known HD Manila issue)
Here's a few screenshots and the OEM package... use this one package in place of the Base/Clock/Theme package in the OEMs.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg manila_HD_neon.jpg (65.6 KB, 68 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Manila - HD Manila Neon.zip (4.78 MB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 11-30-2008, 11:59 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
Cal, wow, really love your rom, which I am using right now, but I also want to use ur kitchen to build my own, with a few oem's that I need added, but after each rom built, the sms is broken, "reply" is greyed out, and also the "speaker" option in dialpad is also greyed out. Would you know of anything I'm doing wrong, or any oem that I may have added that is breaking these 2 functions? Here is a list of oem, I've added:

1-Calc Lite
FlashvideoBundle2
Microsoft Live Search
MusicID_VGA
Ms Pacman
Pacman
MemMaid 2.0
Duckhunt
Frogger
Oxios Memory 1.40 OEM1
Resco explorer 2008
Sprint PictureMail - oem
TCPMP
TripYzee
Update Profile and PRL oem

I've also deleted the files from the folder "OEMAPPS" since MS Live oem folder had the same files. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. I've already started eliminating other oems that I've not added back to the rom, and they were not causing the issue I've having. Thx!

The only way your going to find out what is causing the problem, is to start unchecking those OEMs one or a couple at a time and test. But an FYI, I doubt you will get the update profile & prl to work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-30-2008, 01:17 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Got a little bored and ported over 19974, so I'll play with it a while to see how it performs

Old 11-30-2008, 05:39 PM
VIP Member

SOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIPSOHKis is a VIP
Re: HD Manila Neon Sprint - OEM Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by daryelv View Post
I was messing around with HD Manila (mun_rus's from XDA-Developers) and decided to "Neonize" it for Sprint including the Stock tab. Here's what I came up with, there's still a few things missing or things that need to get fixed.

Here's a list of the Tabs -
  1. Home
  2. People
  3. Call History
  4. Messages
  5. E-mail
  6. Music
  7. Photos
  8. Stocks
  9. Internet
  10. Weather
  11. Calendar
  12. Settings - Can add/remove/rearrange tabs here
  13. Programs
Here's some notes about problems with HD Manila in this OEM.
  • I stayed with the normal non-HD weather tab because I didn't like the squished look of the HD Weather tab.
  • Can add stocks to your portfolio, but can't remove them ('Menu' from the 'My Portfolio' screen doesn't do anything).
  • Two icons in the "Re-arrange tabs" are missing, Call-History and Calendar (see screenshot).
  • No TouchFlo autostart yet... still need to launch the Manila HD manually with SIP keyboard open. (known HD Manila issue)
  • Manila HD crashes at midnight every night. (known HD Manila issue)
Here's a few screenshots and the OEM package... use this one package in place of the Base/Clock/Theme package in the OEMs.
looks good man, have you added the landscape shortcuts?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom