PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 05:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

daryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuffdaryelv knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to daryelv
Re: HD Manila Neon Sprint - OEM Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOHKis View Post
looks good man, have you added the landscape shortcuts?
Not yet, I rarely use Landscape on my phone, I don't even have Gyrator, Flip_It, or Gsen installed. (Maybe that's why I get 2-3 days of battery life compared to 1 day when I used to have Gyrator installed?)

I want to try to fix the Stock tab (menu button not working) and work on getting the TF3d to AutoStart instead of having to go through the SIP open fix.

Daryel
Old 11-30-2008, 05:55 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b
Talking Re: [All\Bell\Spr\Tel][Nov 25 \ OS 5.2.20931 v3.2] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen ROMs & Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcu View Post
The only way your going to find out what is causing the problem, is to start unchecking those OEMs one or a couple at a time and test. But an FYI, I doubt you will get the update profile & prl to work
OK, thx I really appreciate this, and I would try ur suggestion. Thx again!
Old 11-30-2008, 07:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Nextel

wondabwoy is a n00b
Talking Re: [All\Bell\Spr\Tel][Nov 25 \ OS 5.2.20931 v3.2] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen ROMs & Ca

Has anyone seen the attachment pic from the touchpro landscape mode/keyboard mode enabled on the diamond? I was able to get it working once messing with GhettoFreeryder modular kitchen by accident, and did not know how I did it. If you anyone knows what oem, or app in sys folder turns this on, please let me know. Thx! P.S., of course I had flip it also installed at the same time, so when I turn my diamond to landscape this attached pic show up. Thx!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg touchproland.jpg (37.8 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!
Old 12-01-2008, 12:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: GSM Diamond BlueAngel Himalaya Charmer
Carrier: orange uk

swampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularswampy395 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [All\Bell\Spr\Tel][Nov 25 \ OS 5.2.20931 v3.2] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen ROMs & Ca

Hi Wondabwoy

You should be very carefull removeing things from oem_apps and oem_drivers, these are device dependent and required,!!! you should have removed duplicated files from the OEM you added to the kitchen,
regards swampy395
Old 12-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC DIA
Carrier: SPRINT

jgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuffjgatter knows their stuff
Re: [All\Bell\Spr\Tel][Nov 25 \ OS 5.2.20931 v3.2] Calkulin's GF\TC Kitchen ROMs & Ca

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
Has anyone seen the attachment pic from the touchpro landscape mode/keyboard mode enabled on the diamond? I was able to get it working once messing with GhettoFreeryder modular kitchen by accident, and did not know how I did it. If you anyone knows what oem, or app in sys folder turns this on, please let me know. Thx! P.S., of course I had flip it also installed at the same time, so when I turn my diamond to landscape this attached pic show up. Thx!
Edited: Already found out.

Last edited by jgatter; 12-02-2008 at 04:42 PM.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:59 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Is there something wrong with my Diamond or is this a ROM issue?
I just flashed this ROM a few hours ago (which I made using the Calcu Kitchen) because I noticed the same issue when I was using a ROM that I made from a TC/GF & Calkulin hybrid kitchen.
I know, I shouldn't have mixed the OEMs. But could something have really screwed up the BT radio??
I'm going to flash one of the premade ROMs to see if it's just a kitchen made ROM issue or what.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture2.jpg (23.3 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Trident; 12-02-2008 at 02:10 AM.
Old 12-02-2008, 01:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

What changes are you making?

Old 12-02-2008, 07:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

jsphczz is just getting started

is there any way to correct the sprint yellow selection on all the manila cabs? no matter which one i install, i get the sprint yellow selection. i was trying to install the black telus manilla and blue alltel. thanks.
Old 12-03-2008, 05:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: BlackBerry Tour 9630

RobNyc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RobNyc Send a message via Yahoo to RobNyc Send a message via Skype™ to RobNyc

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondabwoy View Post
damn that looks good
Old 12-03-2008, 05:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Threadstarter

Calkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation levelCalkulin can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsphczz View Post
is there any way to correct the sprint yellow selection on all the manila cabs? no matter which one i install, i get the sprint yellow selection. i was trying to install the black telus manilla and blue alltel. thanks.

These 2 keys somehow made into the cabs, so I'll correct that when I finish with my new kitchen but you can change them to change the color

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\EnlargeMenu]
"ManilaCustomHlDown"=dword:FF00CAEF
"ManilaCustomHlUp"=dword:FF00CAEF

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\TaskManager]
"ManilaCustomHlDown"=dword:FF00CAEF
"ManilaCustomHlUp"=dword:FF00CAEF
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom