PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2009, 03:12 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ 10-13 ][ v4 ][ 6.5.1 / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual HTC Kitchen & ROMs

how long did it take?
Old 10-13-2009, 03:28 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g
Carrier: Sprint

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Does the 21867Spb MS ROM include Manila? My guess is "No", but it would be nice to confirm.

Old 10-13-2009, 03:44 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell

denisk is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by madcook View Post
how long did it take?
About 30-40minutes...Normally it should take 15 minutes. And thats if it went at about 140kb/s - ish. Hopefully the place i'm uploading at is significantly faster than both speeds mentioned. And if it is, hopefully calk will post a ' - Mirror' link beside the kitchen

Edit: And wow, that was retarded, it just finished but didn't give me the link..I'll just upload it at school with a massive 500KB/s (compared to my 50KB/s)- that should be fast enough lol.

Last edited by denisk; 10-13-2009 at 03:52 AM.
Old 10-13-2009, 03:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by denisk View Post
About 30-40minutes...Normally it should take 15 minutes. And thats if it went at about 140kb/s - ish. Hopefully the place i'm uploading at is significantly faster than both speeds mentioned. And if it is, hopefully calk will post a ' - Mirror' link beside the kitchen
Just downloaded. Speeds were average 275kb/s
Old 10-13-2009, 04:55 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Anyone know about Manila being offset a tad bit? Maybe I will take a screenshot if you are unsure about what I mean or how to fix it.
Old 10-13-2009, 05:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

makavel is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Anyone know about Manila being offset a tad bit? Maybe I will take a screenshot if you are unsure about what I mean or how to fix it.
Do you have the "e-Natives Position Fix" package selected in the kitchen? That's what fixes the offset. It's under "DIAMOND-Device: Packages"
Old 10-13-2009, 06:12 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by makavel View Post
Do you have the "e-Natives Position Fix" package selected in the kitchen? That's what fixes the offset. It's under "DIAMOND-Device: Packages"
enatives causes texting lag
Old 10-13-2009, 06:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Waiting to upgrade until WP7 drops
Carrier: VZW

livinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlivinxtreme2114 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wisbar Advance 3 still displays corrupted and I've confirmed that its specific to only Calkulin's Kitchen as other kitchens and roms I've installed with both later and older OS builds seem to display fine. Just a heads up. I realize as with any software its always a work in progress. Thanks for an awesome kitchen none the less. I appreciate your awesome work.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:24 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

jljone0 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadave View Post
just installed the rom, the 2306 rom and task manager is gone? How do i end or see running programs now?? clicking on the clock doesn't seem to work any longer nor the start button.
I'm having the same problem. I cooked in the position fix and the task manager (I built two roms to make sure I was including them), but no matter where or how I click on the clock, I can't get the task manager to show. Is anyone else having this problem? Any ideas?
Old 10-13-2009, 06:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

is the com4 merged with com3?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development

Tags
calkulin, kitchen, rom