PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2009, 08:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

empirical is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] JUICY 7 - Build 090512V (21222.5.0.1) [UC] *Rhodium Manila*

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Did all that. ( Shipped Telus )
I also have had no luck, I did it all as well, format, radio change flashed shipped and stock and flashed about 10 times last night. Nothing works. always freezes up at customizing ROM. Once i got past this and thought all was good but then I had to warm reboot and lost everything again then it freezes up. I have yet to figure it out. I think it has something to do with being a TELUS myself.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-16-2009, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

Quote:
Originally Posted by empirical View Post
I also have had no luck, I did it all as well, format, radio change flashed shipped and stock and flashed about 10 times last night. Nothing works. always freezes up at customizing ROM. Once i got past this and thought all was good but then I had to warm reboot and lost everything again then it freezes up. I have yet to figure it out. I think it has something to do with being a TELUS myself.

Got past the customizing once, but then it just got stock on the boot screen. I'm all out off ideas, I tried everything atleast 40 times today alone. The Wife is pissed that I haven't left the basement all day
Old 05-16-2009, 08:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

empirical is becoming a great contributor

well i give up myself i went to mighty and everything i wokring good there, so guess we will have to wait for the next update. to bad no I have the juicy itch.
Old 05-16-2009, 09:09 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffthepeff View Post
thanks juicy! your rom is great. just a couple bugs ive noticed (sorry if someone else already said these in earlier posts)
7. The calendar button doesnt work. Im not sure if this is becuase of the same reason you can't dial from the home.

thats it. great work though. I'm not complaining, im simply trying to make you aware of some bugs and suggestions. I'd be really happy if all of this would be fixed. I know you try your best but a new os (6.5) always complicates things.
What do you mean by not working? Nothing shows up? My calendar seems to work fine... It shows up... displays the dates with appointments... finger gestures seems to work ok.

Oh and if you dont like the honeycomb try teh startmenu.cab i posted earlier... it adds a 4th column. Makes it a little easier to use IMO. http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...563#post912563

On a side note... my txt message problem went away when I reflashed...

Last edited by p2k; 05-16-2009 at 09:13 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 12:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HERO
Carrier: Sprint

Leukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regularLeukay is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Alright, well everything is working well for me except two things.
1. After a few days of using this rom, the volume control changed. first to a weirder looking version, then the original tiny like wm5 popup thing.
2. Also, around the time that this changed, the htc menu enhancements switched to the wm 6.5 menus.

Any ideas? These issues are small, but are a bit of a nuissance. Great rom Juicy! Looking forward to updates.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

kennya is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by JQuill View Post
Can't speak completely for a Telus user...but as far as I know the phones are identical...I've never ever had a rom boot up and not customize, something has to be going on with your phone.
I'm on TELUS and I'm having the exact same problem. After I flash with juicy rom, my phone gets stuck on customization and it never finishes. Got so frustrated I flashed back to Mighty and everything is working fine. Has to be a rom + telus issue.
Old 05-17-2009, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: N/A
Carrier: N/A

ntony is a n00b

i just upgrade from Juicy 4.4 to Juicy 7
before i upgrade, i backup all my text messages using PIM Backup.
However i can't find that in Juicy 7. Anyway i can restore my text messages?

Thanks
Old 05-17-2009, 02:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SGH-T959D leaked 'Official' froyo

Rabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuffRabid_Gypsy knows their stuff

I'm a telus user and had massive issues as well. What I ended-up doing was relocking, flashing to stock, hard-resetting, unlocking hard-reset, install Juicy 7 hard reset. It worked fine after that. It may have been overkill, but it worked. I just decided to go back to 6.1 because I am just happier with it.

ROM: DarkRoot
Old 05-17-2009, 02:17 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabid_Gypsy View Post
I'm a telus user and had massive issues as well. What I ended-up doing was relocking, flashing to stock, hard-resetting, unlocking hard-reset, install Juicy 7 hard reset. It worked fine after that. It may have been overkill, but it worked. I just decided to go back to 6.1 because I am just happier with it.
make sense other than relocking. If you flash back to shipped rom, clear storage, then go back to Juicy's rom, you should be fine. I would think Juicy's rom would work for Telus since that is his carrier. Hope you guys find a way to get it to work.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
Got past the customizing once, but then it just got stock on the boot screen. I'm all out off ideas, I tried everything atleast 40 times today alone. The Wife is pissed that I haven't left the basement all day
Might be time for a computer in the living room or bedroom.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development