PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Visit my touchpro thread and re-download the color themes.

The old ones are CFC Compressed which are causing the White Boxes.

the one ones will work properly =)
cool, I'll cross my fingers since everything I loaded last night is working fine This rom is just about perfect Mike. Great job again.

the only problem I have so far is mini didn't load up for me using the existing jbed on the rom. I just installed another jbed overtop of it and everything worked fine.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:11 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
cool, I'll cross my fingers since everything I loaded last night is working fine This rom is just about perfect Mike. Great job again.

the only problem I have so far is mini didn't load up for me using the existing jbed on the rom. I just installed another jbed overtop of it and everything worked fine.
That's weird, I haven't changed the JBED app. It's the same one as usual.

Just keep letting me know all the weird stuff that may be happening.

Like i said lastnight, this rom is identical to my touchpro rom, so it'll be easier for me to update any bugs!
Old 03-23-2009, 11:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metro Pcs

mrtamerr is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to mrtamerr

has anyone tried install the new xbmod manil... over mighty mike rom....i have been trying since last night but i keep getting errors...(insufficient system..)...trying again after another hard reset

by the way ty lil rico and mike for the great work.....are u looking at cooking the new manil...in to future roms....love the the color choice, give it a more personal feel
Old 03-23-2009, 11:16 AM
Lurker

mrtamerr is a n00b

by the way love the task bar...was wondering if we could get the htc logo as the start menu icon...instead of the white one.....thanks in advance...
Old 03-23-2009, 11:18 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
That's weird, I haven't changed the JBED app. It's the same one as usual.

Just keep letting me know all the weird stuff that may be happening.

Like i said lastnight, this rom is identical to my touchpro rom, so it'll be easier for me to update any bugs!
your right, it is weird but probably has to do with the way I installed it. I will keep testing. thanks.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:19 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bridic is keeping up the good workbridic is keeping up the good work

Have been reading through the TP thread to see if it is just me or there is a true email bug but didn't find anything.

Going to try to hard reset again and add the pop3 before the exchange.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:26 AM
Lurker

mrtamerr is a n00b

update i got it work....and its bueatiful....and work great on mighty mike rom at first glance
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:34 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

An absolutely spectacular ROM.
Not one issue so far.
(Now if I can just get you to stop using the 130 character limit on SMS... )
Resets are faster.
I'm thinking that I'm not going to try the TF3D2 stuff. I'll wait and see if it gets incorporated into a later ROM.
These menus are spectacular!

Old 03-23-2009, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

edgarwong is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbello81 View Post
does sashimi not work w/ this rom? i've been trying to use it and it's causing HUGE problems. it installed some cabs and then froze up. does this every time. now everytime i do a soft reset, it acts like i do a hard one (have to do screen taps and runs customizations). after all that, the programs folder is totally empty. i just did another hard and i'm individually installing the cabs and it's doing the same thing. reflashing to stock and then will reflash 4.7, even though i've always been fine using just the clear storage method
i had a similar problem, sashimi ran all the way thru and soft reset. after that the phone would freeze.

soft reset did nothing, phone would not boot back up. just kept getting stock on black screen
Old 03-23-2009, 11:40 AM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbello81 View Post
does sashimi not work w/ this rom? i've been trying to use it and it's causing HUGE problems. it installed some cabs and then froze up. does this every time. now everytime i do a soft reset, it acts like i do a hard one (have to do screen taps and runs customizations). after all that, the programs folder is totally empty. i just did another hard and i'm individually installing the cabs and it's doing the same thing. reflashing to stock and then will reflash 4.7, even though i've always been fine using just the clear storage method
SASHIMI worked fine for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development