PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.19.09] MightyROM 4R3BORN & MightyROM5 [NEW BETA's AVAILABLE!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
quickgps isn't working for me either. quick question - how can I get the weather option on the main screen?
you need to install titanium weather v 4.2 along with chome editor, you can can also add radar images to it which is just incredible. make sure to install these cabs to device memory. if anyone needs a little tutorial, I can help

edit here are the cabs for installation. I turn off titanium before installation. Start>Settings>Today>items>uncheck Windows Default>ok. Once installed three will be a Utilities folder in your programs folder where the titanium weather options are as well as the chome editor. The options are pretty easy to set up on titanium weather, and chome editor allows you to move panels up and down based on your preference. It also allows to remove panels, just select the panel you want to remove on the left side, then on the right side find it in the drop down menu, select it again and it will ask you to disable it, click ok. (kind of pain that is why I mention this)

Last edited by Riley; 05-20-2009 at 02:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 10:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiNcOnNs View Post
ok, i just did a soft reset and tried again.
Worked this time.

also on a side note, anybody else haveing trouble with microsoft myphone server issues the last few days?
I was having issues for the past 2 days with this. I finally synced about noon today.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:02 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Is there a link to whats included in the MR5 beta release? Since its ported from the TP should i just look there?
Old 05-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

myphone service is down for server maintenance
Old 05-19-2009, 11:12 PM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
you need to install titanium weather v 4.2 along with chome editor, you can can also add radar images to it which is just incredible. if anyone needs a little tutorial, I can help

edit here are the cabs for installation. I turn off titanium before installation. Start>Settings>Today>items>uncheck Windows Default>ok. Once installed three will be a Utilities folder in your programs folder where the titanium weather options are as well as the chome editor. The options are pretty easy to set up on titanium weather, and chome editor allows you to move panels up and down based on your preference. It also allows to remove panels, just select the panel you want to remove on the left side, then on the right side find it in the drop down menu, select it again and it will ask you to disable it, click ok. (kind of pain that is why I mention this)
Here are image examples that you can add to your titanium weather "radar" panel. swipe to the right in the t weather panel and you will see radar, touch the screen and when click ok on the next screen. Then tap & hold the screen until the options come up, edit urls is where you can add radar images. the one I am attaching are from my area. but you can edit these urls by inputing your city and state replacing Pittsburgh Pa. A little tip for you is to install fingerkeyboard and use the cut and paste feature to add these urls to the radar screen Let me know if you guys need help. *by the way, this really rocks!!!!

http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs...R&geoWidth=400

http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs...R&geoWidth=100

http://www.accuweather.com/m/US/wigs...R&geoWidth=800

Last edited by Riley; 05-19-2009 at 11:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
myphone service is down for server maintenance
thought it was just yesterday... but i'm glad its not an issue in my rom.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

RiNcOnNs is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
thought it was just yesterday... but i'm glad its not an issue in my rom.
I just got my diamond to sink after 2 days of trying.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiNcOnNs View Post
I just got my diamond to sink after 2 days of trying.
I have been able to sync several times tonight without any problems
Old 05-19-2009, 11:56 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

berniebennybernard is a n00b

Damn, I don't think My Phone worked well in my predicament. I deleted all my contacts from my Windows Live, and restored them from a contact backup list. Then I resynced all of them with my phone assuming the phone contact information (names, numbers, etc) would merge with the information stored on the Microsoft servers. But nope, so I two set of blank contacts with only their emails. Luckily I had My Phone backup my entire list like 5 minutes prior, but when I went to sync after I had My Phone flag all my contacts online to be restored to my phone, what it did instead was sync all the information on the phone back to the Microsoft servers, so now I have three lists of contact emails only. Back to PIM backup.
Quote:
Brown ahead for Bure. Bure going in.. he scores! Pavel Bure has won it for the Vancouver Canucks! It's a triple overtime hat-trick for Vancouver!
- Western Conference Quarter-Final Game 7, April 30, 1994
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2009, 11:58 PM
Retired Staff

Mike, so far so very good! Not one problem what so ever. added titanium weather without a hitch. all programs are running smoothly, camera works well. switching to tf3d and back is very fast, uses about 8-10% more memory but that's to be expected. didnt play around with tf too much since I am a titanium convert.. Tons of options for 6.5 themes to choose from which are great. start menu icons are very sharp. havent tried incoming calls while locked yet to see if this causes any problems but will test it out tomorrow. I guess what I'm trying to say is, what's beta about it? Its really top notch! Thanks again for porting this over to Diamondland=D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development