PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2009, 04:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond w MightyRom w telus 1.04.05V
Carrier: SPrint

sporty9xterra is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
[ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

I'm still on the june 3 release and so far its been great! my ONLY complaint is google maps. has anyone figured out how to use the phone input keyboard or full querty? i've reinstalled google maps twice but it still wont let me type anything in the search unless I used "keyboard" but im sure many of you know those keys are so little its impossible to do while driving or moving at all..

whats the difference between jun 3 and 20 releases? i'm extremely happy w jun3 besides this keyboard issue so im hesitant to switch..

l
Old 06-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [ROM] [FINAL] [06.20.09] MightyROM4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sporty9xterra View Post
I'm still on the june 3 release and so far its been great! my ONLY complaint is google maps. has anyone figured out how to use the phone input keyboard or full querty? i've reinstalled google maps twice but it still wont let me type anything in the search unless I used "keyboard" but im sure many of you know those keys are so little its impossible to do while driving or moving at all..

whats the difference between jun 3 and 20 releases? i'm extremely happy w jun3 besides this keyboard issue so im hesitant to switch..

l
Update and there is a new keyboard and google maps works just fine. And the difference is it is bug free as far as I can see.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-22-2009, 05:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alias530 View Post
Why does it not suggest names when I start typing in the "To:" section of an SMS?

It did before but all of a sudden stopped.

Mine still suggests names...Im on 6/20 ROM

Oh and another thing...if you have a Touch Pro you should probably ask in that thread.

Old 06-22-2009, 08:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

UclaBob is a n00b

Updated to final....all appears to have gone well.

Has anybody successfully used Microsofy My Phone recently? I can't seem to authenticate myself, and redownload all of my data.

Thanks Mike....this rocks though.
Old 06-22-2009, 09:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO3D + Vogue

leylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

whats the registry edit to make scrollbar the size it used to be?
Old 06-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by leylomo View Post
whats the registry edit to make scrollbar the size it used to be?
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\cxHScr
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\cxVScr

The default value is 13; I think Mike was using 18 or 20. But you can experiment to see what works for you. Remember to soft reset after changing the values.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO3D + Vogue

leylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regularleylomo is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\cxHScr
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\GWE\cxVScr

The default value is 13; I think Mike was using 18 or 20. But you can experiment to see what works for you. Remember to soft reset after changing the values.
thanks for the help... i found it already earlier using search.. THANKS

Last edited by leylomo; 06-22-2009 at 11:22 PM.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Telus

seamus is just getting started

looking pretty good. just came back to6.1 from 6.5. couple of issues though. how do i get more tabs in opera as it appears limited to 2. Also how do we get video within the browser.
Old 06-22-2009, 11:26 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
looking pretty good. just came back to6.1 from 6.5. couple of issues though. how do i get more tabs in opera as it appears limited to 2. Also how do we get video within the browser.
to get video within the browser you need to find a cab for Flash Lite 3.1. Id post it for you but I dont think Its allowed. I seen where it has been removed at XDA??

To get more tabs in opera, open your browser and in the address bar type opera:config. Make sure to clear the http://
Then searc through the user prefs till you find max number of tabs.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 06-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
to get video within the browser you need to find a cab for Flash Lite 3.1. Id post it for you but I dont think Its allowed. I seen where it has been removed at XDA??

To get more tabs in opera, open your browser and in the address bar type opera:config. Make sure to clear the http://
Then searc through the user prefs till you find max number of tabs.
Not sure this Flashlite is the 3.1 version, but at least it's still posted and reported as bug-free:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?p=3331386

Correction: upon further reading (duh!), this IS version 3.1.

Last edited by pixelpop; 06-23-2009 at 02:53 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development