View Single Post
Old 05-19-2009, 10:55 PM
Riley
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.19.09] MightyROM 4R3BORN & MightyROM5 [NEW BETA's AVAILABLE!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino331 View Post
quickgps isn't working for me either. quick question - how can I get the weather option on the main screen?
you need to install titanium weather v 4.2 along with chome editor, you can can also add radar images to it which is just incredible. make sure to install these cabs to device memory. if anyone needs a little tutorial, I can help

edit here are the cabs for installation. I turn off titanium before installation. Start>Settings>Today>items>uncheck Windows Default>ok. Once installed three will be a Utilities folder in your programs folder where the titanium weather options are as well as the chome editor. The options are pretty easy to set up on titanium weather, and chome editor allows you to move panels up and down based on your preference. It also allows to remove panels, just select the panel you want to remove on the left side, then on the right side find it in the drop down menu, select it again and it will ask you to disable it, click ok. (kind of pain that is why I mention this)

Last edited by Riley; 05-20-2009 at 02:00 AM.
This post has been thanked 6 times.