PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 06:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F
Carrier: Sprint

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Great, it looks like no bugs have been found so far with 4.7. I'm loving it

BTW Does anyone know how to do the tweak where the phone turns off right on connecting a call? I have hung up with my cheek before. I know Diamond Tweak has an option for it, but it simply doesn't work. It is probably different in MightyROM. Please help me!
Old 03-24-2009, 07:12 PM
p2k
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

p2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularp2k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
4.6 must have been TERRIBLE for you guys to be this ecstatic over 4.7 lol.
The fact i can play unfreezing solitaire makes me ecstatic.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
4.6 must have been TERRIBLE for you guys to be this ecstatic over 4.7 lol.
The FREAKING worst ever. =D> (smiley face)

Last edited by NewYorkLaw; 03-24-2009 at 07:14 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:44 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
once you install the .cab, go to whereever you put it (program files) and delete the item that says "tweaks". It will work then.
I agree. Just delete the Tweaks xml file. I figure that all the Tweaks that Mike has cooked into the actual rom supercede the tweaks that Diamond TF3D config can do.

As for the Tabs, I believe that Diamond TF3D works best, as I use it regularly on Mighty Roms. I've concurrently used the Advanced Config to reorder tabs, as it seems like a great way because it displays the Names of the TF3D tabs, which makes it easy to identify and remove them..HOWEVER, i still would use DIAMOND TF3D Config, because it doesn't seem to mess up like Advanced Config Does.

I must add that you should still use Advanced config if you prefer because it works great for general registry tweaks.. my favorite is to easily Re-size the Vertical/Horizontal scroll bar width/height.. vertical icon spacing..which is useful in 4.7 for me. I messed with the Vertical Scrollbar width and change it back to 25...Wide like the older Mighty Roms..for my Fat-@$$ fingers.

Last edited by randyist; 03-24-2009 at 07:48 PM. Reason: adding comment
Old 03-24-2009, 08:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

tbot is a n00b

Dunno if its been stated already, but THANK YOU for bringing back the compact qwerty!!! I tried using the others and since I had grown so accustomed to the compact I was always screwing things up. My biggest like so far haha.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: sprint

bxtzd3 is a n00b

ok,
i have tried to restore with spb. i wasnt going to flash anymore because of the resetting everything but i did. now in the middle of restore i get main mem critical and it hangs up when it gets to hkey system or something to that effect. i never had an issue before and i dont have much on main mem other than programs that insist being on main mem. anyone else have an issue?
i have 3 hard resets so far. and it didnt help.

Rom: Mighty tree.oh
Radio: verizon 1.03.03v
battery life = 12+
Old 03-24-2009, 09:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO !
Carrier: Sprint - OMJ

itsachirpthing is keeping up the good workitsachirpthing is keeping up the good work

Great job on the ROM. Your work is greatly appreciated. I have noticed that when sending a file from my pc to my diamond via bluetooth it ends up in a folder on the device (not 4g storage). I'm sure this was just brought over from the TP, and I have been searching my registry to find an edit to direct this to the proper storage location. This should be fairly simple. Thanks again!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 09:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO !
Carrier: Sprint - OMJ

itsachirpthing is keeping up the good workitsachirpthing is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsachirpthing View Post
Great job on the ROM. Your work is greatly appreciated. I have noticed that when sending a file from my pc to my diamond via bluetooth it ends up in a folder on the device (not 4g storage). I'm sure this was just brought over from the TP, and I have been searching my registry to find an edit to direct this to the proper storage location. This should be fairly simple. Thanks again!!!

UPDATE, FIXED: (tried to edit first post, no luck)

Go to HKLM\Software\ObexInboxEx\StorePath
change from "\Storage Card" to "\Internal Storage". Tested and working 100%

This may not be a problem for anyone else, but it solved my problem. Keep up the great work Mike.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:13 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX
Carrier: Verizon

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

This may have already been posted but iv seen several people saying active sync is recognizing this ROM as the TouchPro. If you dont already know you can go to Start>Settings>SystemTab>About to change this to whatever you want.

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 03-24-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by bxtzd3 View Post
ok,
i have tried to restore with spb. i wasnt going to flash anymore because of the resetting everything but i did. now in the middle of restore i get main mem critical and it hangs up when it gets to hkey system or something to that effect. i never had an issue before and i dont have much on main mem other than programs that insist being on main mem. anyone else have an issue?
i have 3 hard resets so far. and it didnt help.
On an earlier post I mentioned that I always use SPB backup and Restore. You possibly have a corrupt backup file. I would suggest try using the backup one earlier down from the one you are using. Hopefully you have many backup filed on either your internal memory and/or copied to you desktop. I backup everyday and save the backup to my desktop and also save it at work.
On thing to note is after I flashed to 4.7 and a couple of Hard Resets I did a full restore with SPB. Make sure you uncheck the box "overwrite existing files". I use to not uncheck this but I was not getting a pure Rom Upgrade. Also you may have need to reinstall netframework 3.5 which I had to to get Weather DB editor and a couple of other programs to work. Pocket player and Sprint TV also had to be reinstalled and maybe you have others.
I have probably used SPB backup over 100 times for a restore only have I had it hang a couple of times. For that I just Hard Rebooted, put my battery and phone in the freezer for a couple of minutes (really that seemed to help) and started the restore and NO PROBLEM. The phone just seemed way too warm so I'm sure what the freezer did but....
I am really liking 4.7...Yehaw really. I was not a big fan after 4.1 but yes this is good. Way good.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development