View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 07:44 PM
randyist

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.7 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by neelesh View Post
once you install the .cab, go to whereever you put it (program files) and delete the item that says "tweaks". It will work then.
I agree. Just delete the Tweaks xml file. I figure that all the Tweaks that Mike has cooked into the actual rom supercede the tweaks that Diamond TF3D config can do.

As for the Tabs, I believe that Diamond TF3D works best, as I use it regularly on Mighty Roms. I've concurrently used the Advanced Config to reorder tabs, as it seems like a great way because it displays the Names of the TF3D tabs, which makes it easy to identify and remove them..HOWEVER, i still would use DIAMOND TF3D Config, because it doesn't seem to mess up like Advanced Config Does.

I must add that you should still use Advanced config if you prefer because it works great for general registry tweaks.. my favorite is to easily Re-size the Vertical/Horizontal scroll bar width/height.. vertical icon spacing..which is useful in 4.7 for me. I messed with the Vertical Scrollbar width and change it back to 25...Wide like the older Mighty Roms..for my Fat-@$$ fingers.

Last edited by randyist; 03-24-2009 at 07:48 PM. Reason: adding comment