PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2009, 11:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond - WM 6.5 - Telus 1.04.05
Carrier: Sprint

robotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobotphood is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

I use Touchpal and experienced freezing for about 2-3 seconds twice throughout the day. Also experienced a few similar lockups in Resco Explorer as well. So far battery life is superb and everything is still very snappy even after reinstallation of everything.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

neelesh is becoming a great contributor

Also one more question (different one) to how to show all the sms texts instead of having to click "view older"

I have the 4.5 rom and when I play music via touchflo (without earphones, just the phone) and it works fine and the screen turns off (like it should), and then 2 minutes later the music stops and I have to turn the screen on press play and then let it happens over and over again every 3 minutes ish. Also, if I turn the screen off manually the music stops as well? How do i fix that?

on my instinct i could turn the screen off manually and it would play the music just fine forever (until the battery died lol), so I don't know why its doing this? I dont have any screen locking programs at all.

Also on youtube, it plays for 3 minutes as well then suddenly stops playing (the video shows and everything too so that works) and I dont know why? It stops at the same time as the music player does usually, so i'm guessing this is a joint issue?
Old 03-02-2009, 11:20 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Final Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
... We will win this battle, don't you worry.

And just to show my good intentions... If you look at the thread title, i think you'll know what i mean!
Took me a minute... love it. No more "Final Release" in the title.
I was looking for 4.6.1, 4.6b or something like that.

Old 03-02-2009, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

anurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regularanurbanlegend is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Final Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan88 View Post
What does the .cab do? and do you need to use resco explorer or similar program or is file explorer good enough? Thanks for the post, i know multiple people were wondering about this.
I don't remember exactly... I believe it allows you to use custom unsigned start icons. I picked it up in that customizing taskbar thread. Just copy it to your phone and install it like any other cab file. Hope that helps.

edit: more info on it here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=426264

Last edited by anurbanlegend; 03-02-2009 at 11:27 PM.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks Mike for covering our butts once again. I'll report if I find the SIP freeze bug, but I have not so far (I've only sent one text, after all).
Old 03-02-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: ATR 3.0- I just pay Sprint for Minutes.

TaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTaylorSPJ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

could be wrong....but are the people having sip problems using anything other than default input?? like spb or touchpal or anyother alternative to texting programs??? because all i use is the phonepad and i did noticed a freeze in the last rom but its fine now....its not the rom per say, but your guys's alternative text input programs......just thought id throw that out there so mighty dont think its all his rom.....again, most issues i seen have been with other input programs....correct me if im wrong.
Old 03-02-2009, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am using TouchPal, but TouchPal is well-established with a lot of people and has only started malfunctioning since all the other SIPs have started screwing up.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc Diamond and HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

phone swapper is a n00b

I am strictly using the stock sip and it froze several times on me today.. I prefer the compact qwerty and it for sure was doing it on this.
Old 03-03-2009, 12:23 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc Diamond and HTC Touch
Carrier: Bell Mobility

phone swapper is a n00b

I flashed this rom from juicy's most recent rom and I noticed it was freezing on his rom as well.. just thought I would clarify that..
Old 03-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'm trying my best to get down to this freezing issue guys.

Briggs reported than there was absolutely no sms freezing, so i assumed the rom was good to go...

It's frustrating as hell to iron out this issue because i have no idea what it is at the moment.

It could be the ezinput/xt9 build i'm using, but i've tried atleast 3 different builds in the last few releases with no success.

We will win this battle, don't you worry.

And just to show my good intentions... If you look at the thread title, i think you'll know what i mean!
Why dont you use more beta testers? I would be happy to help out, I am a programmer and have helped beta test tons of things over the years. That said I am having 0 freezing so far also.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development