View Single Post
Old 03-03-2009, 01:04 AM
Konfuzion
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.March 1st, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 6.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Final Release]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I'm trying my best to get down to this freezing issue guys.

Briggs reported than there was absolutely no sms freezing, so i assumed the rom was good to go...

It's frustrating as hell to iron out this issue because i have no idea what it is at the moment.

It could be the ezinput/xt9 build i'm using, but i've tried atleast 3 different builds in the last few releases with no success.

We will win this battle, don't you worry.

And just to show my good intentions... If you look at the thread title, i think you'll know what i mean!
Why dont you use more beta testers? I would be happy to help out, I am a programmer and have helped beta test tons of things over the years. That said I am having 0 freezing so far also.