PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2009, 11:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Alltel

mlewis@triad.rr.com is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Mighty Mike your ROM is just awesome! Thanks for the work you put into it - I now like my Diamond phone again.=D>
Old 02-19-2009, 11:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F
Carrier: Sprint

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
I installed Total Commander on my phone, but can't figure out how to use it to replace an existing manila file (hidden/system) with one that I modified. because the file is a system file, I can't seem to do anything with it (change its attributes, delete it, etc.). Any help would be mightily appreciated.
try disabling tf3d first in settings>today. total commander should be able to overwrite it from there.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I installed Total Commander on my phone, but can't figure out how to use it to replace an existing manila file (hidden/system) with one that I modified. because the file is a system file, I can't seem to do anything with it (change its attributes, delete it, etc.). Any help would be mightily appreciated.
What infection0 said and also just copy the file you want to copy over to your diamond start up TC and click and hold the file and select copy to clipboard (or cut to clipboard) then navigate to the dir you want to put it in and click/hold again and select paste, it will ask you about over writing just say yes.
Old 02-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
try disabling tf3d first in settings>today. total commander should be able to overwrite it from there.
Worked just as advertised! Thanks!!
Old 02-19-2009, 11:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

pask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good workpask2155 is keeping up the good work

what happened to all the extra tabs like call history, and communications?
Old 02-19-2009, 11:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konfuzion View Post
What infection0 said and also just copy the file you want to copy over to your diamond start up TC and click and hold the file and select copy to clipboard (or cut to clipboard) then navigate to the dir you want to put it in and click/hold again and select paste, it will ask you about over writing just say yes.
Yeah, TC's move/copy where you have to type in the destination directory is a pain in the a$$. Thanks for the clipboard tip.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Xpander17 is a n00b

I think my speaker is blown or has a bad connection. I got it to turn on once quickly while i was playing with the phone trying to test the headphones, they work. Anyone ever have a Diamond speaker blow and will sprint give me a new one at the store or will i have to send it in? I just had set up 4.5 perfectly too, which by the way is awesome.
Old 02-20-2009, 12:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Yeah, TC's move/copy where you have to type in the destination directory is a pain in the a$$. Thanks for the clipboard tip.
No problem
Old 02-20-2009, 12:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO

absdad63 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtjohnst View Post
I have a strange question. Perhaps this has been answered earlier, but I can't seem to find a convenient way to search through 615 pages. :S

In your screenshot, you have a calendar icon on the bottom bar that shows your calendar (obviously), after installing this, I don't have that. Is there any way to get that?

Here ya go.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Calendartab.cab (138.3 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-20-2009, 12:43 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Giving the blue guys more candy. I'm now finishing the last bit of colors, but I need to release one to get a general feed back from people who use it, so here's blue. The RA's should be all done tonight for all other colors. Clock takes a bit more time, but its a work in progress, same with the dialer and media library. Also, pay attention, I install the entire theme on my phone and if 1 color seems off, I re-do everything, so their may be updated cabs for the other colors, I will let you guys know. Brown is one I am going to re-do, just FYI

Clocks: More Coming Soon

MidNight Blue Clock

Random Access: More Coming Soon

MidNight Blue RA

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development