View Single Post
Old 02-19-2009, 11:51 PM
Konfuzion
Halfway to VIP Status

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
I installed Total Commander on my phone, but can't figure out how to use it to replace an existing manila file (hidden/system) with one that I modified. because the file is a system file, I can't seem to do anything with it (change its attributes, delete it, etc.). Any help would be mightily appreciated.
What infection0 said and also just copy the file you want to copy over to your diamond start up TC and click and hold the file and select copy to clipboard (or cut to clipboard) then navigate to the dir you want to put it in and click/hold again and select paste, it will ask you about over writing just say yes.
This post has been thanked 1 times.