PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: Sprint

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

JUICY what's up man i love your rom's you and Mighty are the **** .....I got a favor to ask is it possible for you to make a version of your roms for people like myself that prefer the sprint look of manilla?????
pretty pretty pleaaaassseeee

It would be much appreciated and i know i wouldn't be the only one who would benefit from this
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 10-08-2008, 05:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

daoom is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdafasdlkfj View Post
Let's say I want to view the calender in the Monthly view all the time. I go to options and set it to Monthly view. Now, when I'm on the homescreen, and I click on calender, will stay on monthly view for about .5 seconds, then revert to the default agenda view. Clicking on the calender bar on the home screen can ONLY take you to the agenda view, regardless of what the option is set to.
If you click calendar on the TF3D home screen it will take you to the agenda for the day, or for the day of the appointment you clicked on if there is one there. If your default view is set to something other then Agenda then what you described will occur. This seems to be by design since it's always done this for me.

If you select "Start -> Calendar" or "Programs -> Calendar" then it will open in whatever default view you set.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

reekolu is keeping up the good workreekolu is keeping up the good work

I'm Having the same problem with .NetCF 3.5 and "Pocket e-Sword", in Juicy 2.4.1 it does not read the Bible files and therefore will not work. I flashed back to 2.4.0 and installed .NetCF 3.5 manually then it works. I've got to have my Bible, so now I'm back on 2.4.0 until there's a fix. (for anyone who needs this, just rename by removing .zip)
Attached Files
File Type: zip NETCFv35.wm.armv4i.cab.zip (2.58 MB, 1 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by reekolu; 10-08-2008 at 05:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How do I get US weather to show up on Sprint Rom?
Old 10-08-2008, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

bobbenedetti is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
Honestly, I hadn't even considered trying to back these up. I only have a few of my contacts set to favorites and it only takes me like less than a minute to put them back on there.

If I see a solution floating around though I will pass it along.
I suppose there are some free backup apps floating around, but after much experimentation I setled on SPB backup. It has a restore to new ROM setting that works like a charm and restores all my apps, settings and favourites in 2 minutes. Well worth the 25 bucks.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
How do I get US weather to show up on Sprint Rom?
You're posting in the wrong forum, this is for Juicy's ROM. Anyway you go to the Weather tab click on Menu click Add Location scroll to United States then the city of your choice.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by reekolu View Post
You're posting in the wrong forum, this is for Juicy's ROM. Anyway you go to the Weather tab click on Menu click Add Location scroll to United States then the city of your choice.
I was talking about Juicy's Sprint Rom. All see all other countries in there but not the US.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
I was talking about Juicy's Sprint Rom. All see all other countries in there but not the US.
On the "Select Country" screen scroll to the U's United States is between United Kingdom and Uruguay
Old 10-08-2008, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by daoom View Post
If you click calendar on the TF3D home screen it will take you to the agenda for the day, or for the day of the appointment you clicked on if there is one there. If your default view is set to something other then Agenda then what you described will occur. This seems to be by design since it's always done this for me.

If you select "Start -> Calendar" or "Programs -> Calendar" then it will open in whatever default view you set.
This is correct and it is the default and intended behavior on the stock rom as well as Juicy's. It is not specific to Juicy's rom. It is not something that he changed.

Trust me, I spent a bit of time trying to figure out how to get the Calender button on the TF homescreen under the clock to default to Month view. It is not possible with the default Outlook calendar.

The solution I posted earlier is to run a 3rd party calendar (I use TouchCal) and map the calendar button to your 3rd party calendar using an app called SSMAPA (which you can find with a simple search on XDA). SSMAPA was tricky to figure out but it does work.
Old 10-08-2008, 05:54 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeFiftyLi View Post
Is there any reason why the green battery lcon was dropped? I really like it, is there any way to install it or was it causing a battery drain?
it was inaccurate and was to hard to track if we fixed the battery issue. once we know for sure maybe we can pick it back up

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development