PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-08-2008, 06:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

karana is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
JUICY what's up man i love your rom's you and Mighty are the **** .....I got a favor to ask is it possible for you to make a version of your roms for people like myself that prefer the sprint look of manilla?????
pretty pretty pleaaaassseeee

It would be much appreciated and i know i wouldn't be the only one who would benefit from this
I extracted all the manilla files for the scroll bar (well left out the slider box since I preferred the stock one)

Disable TouchFlo 3D
Extract this to your \Windows folder using Winrar
Re-enable TouchFlo 3D
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sprint Slider.zip (144.4 KB, 17 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by threeFiftyLi View Post
Is there any reason why the green battery lcon was dropped? I really like it, is there any way to install it or was it causing a battery drain?
Go to the below link to install it yourself.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=424926
Old 10-08-2008, 06:37 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: sprint

bnl552 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
i dont know what to tell you besides that you must have installed something that messed up the ringer script.

ive been getting calls all day on mine never an issue.
I have not installed anything other than the rom
Old 10-08-2008, 06:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnl552 View Post
I have not installed anything other than the rom
Then when you changed your rom, something didn't go right because I am using the 2.4.1 and I am not having any issues with sound in any way, shape or form. I suggest you try it again and then hard reset right after.
Old 10-08-2008, 06:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
JUICY what's up man i love your rom's you and Mighty are the **** .....I got a favor to ask is it possible for you to make a version of your roms for people like myself that prefer the sprint look of manilla?????
pretty pretty pleaaaassseeee

It would be much appreciated and i know i wouldn't be the only one who would benefit from this
Thanks!

I would consider this a cosmetic change, as it is the same version but just a different theme/skin. You can update this easily with some files or a .cab

I'd say the number of Sprint users who prefer the default theme are probably the same or more than those who prefer the "neon" theme
Old 10-08-2008, 06:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
update: i cleared ie cache and stuff, tested again... 1500kbit/sec
All fixed now due to hard reset.

1400-1500kbs steady
Old 10-08-2008, 06:55 PM
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
Thanks!

I would consider this a cosmetic change, as it is the same version but just a different theme/skin. You can update this easily with some files or a .cab

I'd say the number of Sprint users who prefer the default theme are probably the same or more than those who prefer the "neon" theme
def. agree the stock theme is great IMO. And any theme you want including the neon Sprint can be installed easily with a cab. Its best for the masses to use the default HTC and let people put their own skin on. I actually like the stock flip clock much better than the sprint. i think the neon icons are very "kiddie/teenager" looking and not very professional looking to have on the phone for a PPC. the icons themselves are cool but the neon rainbow effect was unnecessary to add just to match their sprintspeed theme. one color would have looked a lot nicer and the flip clock was silly to take out its one of the coolest homescreen features that it flips like a Rolodex through the numbers, people oo and aa at that alone.

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 10-08-2008 at 06:58 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:44 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

flashburn is a n00b

I just flashed to Juicy for the first time on my new Diamond. So far I love it. I do have a question though. Instead of Opera being in the start menu, Internet Explorer is. How can I change this back to Opera?

Also, what was the decision behind switching to Internet Explorer, since Opera is so much more powerful/flexible.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashburn View Post
I just flashed to Juicy for the first time on my new Diamond. So far I love it. I do have a question though. Instead of Opera being in the start menu, Internet Explorer is. How can I change this back to Opera?
start, settings, menus, then uncheck internet explorer and check off opera.

Although now that i look at it, it almost seems like the screen should have been on the landscape view and not portrait. I just found that you need to hold down the send button for about 2 seconds and then it switches to landscape and you can see the whole screen. or you can use the up/down buttons on the front.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-08-2008, 07:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

crazymike is keeping up the good workcrazymike is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
it was inaccurate and was to hard to track if we fixed the battery issue. once we know for sure maybe we can pick it back up
i though this also affected the landscape mode to drop out into the dialer aswell and thats why juicy axed it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development