View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Juicy47
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/06/08] JUICY ROM 2.4.1 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
JUICY what's up man i love your rom's you and Mighty are the **** .....I got a favor to ask is it possible for you to make a version of your roms for people like myself that prefer the sprint look of manilla?????
pretty pretty pleaaaassseeee

It would be much appreciated and i know i wouldn't be the only one who would benefit from this
Thanks!

I would consider this a cosmetic change, as it is the same version but just a different theme/skin. You can update this easily with some files or a .cab

I'd say the number of Sprint users who prefer the default theme are probably the same or more than those who prefer the "neon" theme